Hibs Tv

scottyc06

Remember this clown has previous with us ...tHe Ibrox Disaster and having a laugh at the loss of 66 people in tragic circumstances.

I was at that game  and I knew some young people who lost their lives  and attended funerals with grieving families.

There are a number of people making excuses for this piece of filth and his warped sense of 'humour'....that is just not on in my view.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Is there not a part of your brain that thought ‘this guys just trying to be funny’ when you watched the video clip? 

Sane people routinely come out with some highly offensive stuff, you’d hate the banter people have on building sites and in barracks, everybody would be up on a charge by the end of the shift.

Fuck even yesterday I suggested Morelos should stand on Porteous’s neck.

There's a differe Between someone being broadcasted to thousands saying some dark shit to someone on a worksite saying the same. 

Its not acceptable in the first case in the interest of being professional and not being a cunt. We on here have a luxary of being able to say things like that but ultimately we could easily be singled out as well, pulled up and be punished for it as well. 

It's not a matter of it being funny or not, ive laughed at dark things before but for the same reason why I dont say dark jokes to customers in my work place its because i could easily get pulled up, disciplined and dismissed for it. 

Need to think a bit harder there mate, there's different levels to society and what's deemed acceptable at said levels. 

I think that is a bit harsh on Kevin Thompson btw - it does not look like he is laughing along with Lennon to me.  He actually looks really uncomfortable when they are all giggling away, if you ask me at the very worst an awkward grin.  Just my opinion though

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

The proof is there in the video , pretty desperate stuff from you here 

The proof is there he is laughing along as Sutton lets rip into Rangers, as stated.

You are the one being desperate guessing he is laughing at Craigans remark, he could easily have kept a straight face because Craigans remark wasn't funny.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

He laughed at the cunt saying the Rangers board have no interest in what Chris says

He's sitting in a studio laughing along as Sutton lets rip into Rangers, that's what I said. He should have chinned Sutton about his wee spell in management.

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No he didnt

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The proof is there he is laughing along as Sutton lets rip into Rangers, as stated.

You are the one being desperate guessing he is laughing at Craigans remark, he could easily have kept a straight face because Craigans remark wasn't funny.

Why are you telling lies ? 

24 seconds in is the only point he sniggers which coincides with craigan making his remark , again you appear pretty desperate hear and are blatantly lying , not quite sure why though 

Just now, plumbGER said:

He's sitting in a studio laughing along as Sutton lets rip into Rangers, that's what I said. He should have chinned Sutton about his wee spell in management.

He never laughed at what Sutton said he laughed when the other cunt said what I posted above.

Mon you get a grip 😆

Archived