When 55 is celebrated (eventually) at Ibrox with fans....

LucyBlue

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Will Ally be paid?

Will Pedro be given a bush to stand in?

Will Warburton be provided with a back door to sneak out of, again?

None of which matters of course since none of it will happen.

Often wondered if they will get posh portraits like the real managers do?

1 minute ago, LucyBlue said:

Did they manage us? No.

Hence you're not following any logic.

I never mentioned players. Although someone stated Wallace and that's a good shout.

Would it pain you at 55 to clap the 3 previous managers? I mean really?

It's debatable if Ally, Pedro or Warburton ever 'managed' us. 

Yes, it would pain me. I don't applaud failure. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Polite applause for McCoist nothing to do with what he did as manager though

Boo Warburton 

Nothing for Pedro, good guy who meant well but shite manager not his fault we appointed him 

Thank you for an actual answer!

Appreciated. :thumbsup:

I could never boo McCoist, no matter what. He is a legend. He was given a job he never really wanted or should have been handed.

Warburton is not a bad manager just not a great one.

Can never forgive Pedro for the Progress defeat.

2 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Everybody who’s been through the journey is welcome, it will make that lot more miserable seeing some of the shite we have  had throughout the journey laughing at them. Fuck them all WATP

make the as miserable as possible 🇬🇧

Another sort of answer...we're getting there...thanks :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Using that logic, let's bring back Senderos and give him a wee clap too. Maybe Ian Black doing the half time draw. 

Ian Black definitely because he made a really good pass once, big long through ball absolutely divine it was. 

1 minute ago, Copeland1983 said:

25 posts, you've no shaken off enough tarrier accusations to make such a statement IMO. 

We are Rangers, about to win our 55th league title whilst those paedo harbouring bastards are forever in our shadow. That good enough?:oldchap:

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Often wondered if they will get posh portraits like the real managers do?

Super apart probably best quietly forgotten Sparkle, how do we welcome back a guy who sneaked behind our back and moved to another club, or a guy who was a total fraud and set us back 2 years, we're where we are today despite these two chancers not because of them.

Is Pena coming back for the piss up?

5 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Ian Black definitely because he made a really good pass once, big long through ball absolutely divine it was. 

Ian Black lived the dream, posters just annoyed they didn't turn up with a pair of football boots too the day he walked in off the street. 

1 minute ago, orange&blue92 said:

Everybody who’s been through the journey is welcome, it will make that lot more miserable seeing some of the shite we have  had throughout the journey laughing at them. Fuck them all WATP

make the as miserable as possible 🇬🇧

Craig Whyte, Chuckles Green (and his wee Paki friend), The Easdales, Mini Murrays TrooBloo Knights, Big Mikey Ash etc etc etc have all been through the journey with us.

Everyone, Anyone...:rangers:

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

Super apart probably best quietly forgotten Sparkle, how do we welcome back a guy who sneaked behind our back and moved to another club, or a guy who was a total fraud and set us back 2 years, we're where we are today despite these two chancers not because of them.

Is Pena coming back for the piss up?

He still has a portrait. As does Pedro. I believe Whyte and Green's were rightfully removed.

Archived