When 55 is celebrated (eventually) at Ibrox with fans....

LucyBlue

3 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

No chance none of them got us anywhere really, we were miles and miles behind when Gerrard came in, this is Gerrard and his teams achievement,  McCoist, WarburtonCaixinha played no part.

Apart from Jack and Morelos and Tavernier.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LucyBlue said:

How would you welcome the following on the pitch as part of the journey:

Ally McCoist

Mark Warburton

Pedro Caixinha

Politely applaud them and give Gerrard the celebration he deserves.

8 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Thanks for the replies.

I've got the answers I need, mainly that RM is indeed full of dicks but aside from that, a decent spread of views.

Thank you.

Behave!! 

McCoist was stubborn in the end, Caixinha done absolutely fuck all but fight with fans in a bush & Warburton, although getting us promoted to the Premier League left under questionable circumstances! You can’t blame anybody for not being overly bothered with them when it comes to us winning 55! 

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Fuck sake. Gave the thread 4 quality replies (including some artwork), only to be called a dick by the end. 

Fucking charming. 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Am gutted about this too mate.

I got some cracking pics via pm for my efforts. What a fucking body.:sex:

1 minute ago, Boyds grin said:

Weird yes, but wee? Not so much. 6 foot 5 of pure muscle. I can crack eggs between my arse cheeks. 

6 foot 5... so in reality, you’re a lanky streak of piss!! Seriously, what you do with your arse is nobodies business but your own! 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

6 foot 5... so in reality, you’re a lanky streak of piss!! Seriously, what you do with your arse is nobodies business but your own! 

Been lifting for a decade. I'm pure strong like. 

Brock Lesnar would look like someone that's just marched out of a death camp if we were side by side. 

The day we lift the league will be for the current management team, players and most importantly the fans.

It shouldn’t be forgotten that Ally stepped up to a role he never in a million years would have wanted though, even if it didn’t end in the best way.

He will always be welcome at Ibrox for what he did as a player. Legend 

Fuck the 3 of them.

McCoist took £1m from the club while the spivs were assets stripping us. I can’t forgive or forget that. That’s before you talk about much an apologist he is on the media. Too busy trying to be everybody’s wee pal. 

The other 2 were just useless frauds. 

When 55 is sealed the only manager I’ll be thinking about is Steven Gerrard. 

Archived