When 55 is celebrated (eventually) at Ibrox with fans....

LucyBlue

7 hours ago, LucyBlue said:

How would you welcome the following on the pitch as part of the journey:

Ally McCoist

Mark Warburton

Pedro Caixinha

When we win 55 I don’t think il give a fuck who’s there. I’d be happy for Ally to be there and the other 2 im not that bothered. I liked Warbarton at the start anyway and although Caixinha was shite he wasn’t a bad cunt. Same goes for Murty, McDowell, McCall and Nicol, be fine with all of them being there 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Agree with this. When we win 55 it’s an achievement for this management team and this set of players to celebrate. 

I don’t know why people are obsessed with inviting everyone back 😂 

Its a bit tinpot.

Title is for us and the players. Everyone else is welcome back for the 150th.

As has been said, this achievement is for Gerrard and the players to take the acclaim. I have thought maybe invite back those who served us on the journey back but who do you invite and who do you leave out?

McCoist may well be there anyway when its won as he may be on tv duties but I dont think inviting him out for a wave is appropriate as he does divide opinion and may prompt boos and negativity from the stands.

As for the other 2, one quit to leave us for another club then tried to rescind his resignation. Even if his time was coming to an end, its not what you want from a manager.

Caixhinha was a disaster, embarrassing behaviour being displayed frequently,poor performances, poor results and even worse soundbites than we got from Warburton!

By all means let's remember those who were there during the journey, but lets save the acclaim for those who get us over the line and bring the title home.

Ally would jump at the chance to be involved, loves the attention, loves his mates in the media circles more than the team and  fans, and loves Ally more than the club itself.

It's all about Ally, and he's beelin Morelos is taking his records too.

Won't be long tlll he's  back on the media acting it up  with his wee cringey mate Lennon too. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Over £12k in less than 2 hours.

What a fucking support we have🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

That’s amazing tbh

some of the names donating Terry Munro, a few Lennon’s, Andy itsajolly Walker, Celt*c under18’s  :lol:

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

That’s amazing tbh

some of the names donating Terry Munro, a few Lennon’s, Andy itsajolly Walker, Celt*c under18’s  :lol:

Buster Sutton was the best 😂

Archived