Jack Simpson deal done

• Dan Deacon changed the title to Jack Simpson deal done
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Initial reaction is I’m not  convinced by this one at all, but I will wait until I see him play for us before I judge. 30-40 career appearances by the age of 24 is a bit of a red flag regardless

No he’s a gardener and he’s only coming up to cut the grass

Posted Images

So he's defo a defender then aye?

BBC seem to be all over the place... call him a midfielder in the title then a defender below.

Can't say I know enough about him but with no transfer fee it looks low risk.  Here's hoping he goes on to become as successful as the other defenders we've signed from below the Premiership down south!

image.thumb.png.15c8601b5c1c932d6c823dec245e4629.png

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Initial reaction is I’m not  convinced by this one at all, but I will wait until I see him play for us before I judge.

30-40 career appearances by the age of 24 is a bit of a red flag regardless of who’s been ahead of him in the pecking order at Bournemouth.

Could’ve said the same about Goldson. He’s clearly someone that Gerrard and Wilson have wanted for a while, so I’m good with that.

25 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

At 24 could be a long term replacement for Goldson. Sure big Connor only has 18 months left on his contract, so if no new deal by the summer he could be off.

Nah he’s left footed so doubt it.

24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Initial reaction is I’m not  convinced by this one at all, but I will wait until I see him play for us before I judge.

30-40 career appearances by the age of 24 is a bit of a red flag regardless of who’s been ahead of him in the pecking order at Bournemouth.

Yeah, a bit underwhelmed by this.

This will also be our 8th CB signing in four seasons including loans I think. Seems a lot.