Billy Gilmour loan?

krautrock

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Don't need him, pointless signing.

I think he's perfect for allowing Davis to be rotated and we've also got Jack who is fairly injury prone

I think there's also another element here, to prove to Chelsea that we can take a promising player on loan and help their development. 

Almost about building trust and a bit of a relationship. 

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think he's perfect for allowing Davis to be rotated and we've also got Jack who is fairly injury prone

I think there's also another element here, to prove to Chelsea that we can take a promising player on loan and help their development. 

Almost about building trust and a bit of a relationship. 

The way Davis has played this year I don't think he will be needing rotated. Jack is the obvious one with injuries but we also have Arfield coming back at the beginning of February that can cover as well as Aribo.

Zungu is also another that can fill in, not been overly impressed but he did look good last night.

16 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

No, we weren’t good enough for him before, we don’t need him to win the league and we’d just end up leaving one of our contracted players out.

Are you honestly bitter at a youngster for taking the opportunity to move to a EPL club like Chelsea? 

Fucking hell :lol:

I think he would be a great signing for us on loan.

He's a pretty focused and driven young guy and if its true that he's trying to force a loan as he wants to play at the Euros he will be coming in to work his arse off and make his mark. Exactly the type person you would want in a squad that's nearly wrapped up a title so early.

Archived