Billy Gilmour loan?

krautrock

That article reads like absolute made up bullshit. 

Tuchel on Gilmour: ‘Billy Gilmour has made a good impression. We absolutely don’t have to get rid of players.’

On Billy Gilmour, Tuchel says he is a 'strategic guy with a high level of understanding, and super quick with his feet and decision making'. He sees no reason for anyone in the squad to leave this month.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Are you honestly bitter at a youngster for taking the opportunity to move to a EPL club like Chelsea? 

Fucking hell :lol:

I’m bitter about the wee prick leaving and I like Chelsea but they’re winning fuck all over the next few years.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m bitter about the wee prick leaving and I like Chelsea but they’re winning fuck all over the next few years.

Makes no sense to be bitter towards him and he’s done quite well since going there. Certainly had more of a chance than we were giving him 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Makes no sense to be bitter towards him and he’s done quite well since going there. Certainly had more of a chance than we were giving him 

He jumped when he could have trusted his own skill level and played his way into the team. If the news reports are true then he seems to want us now. As others have said, I’d take him for 18 months and nothing less. At that point I’ll retract my comments that he’s a wee prick 😂😂

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He was in the first team squad at 15 and he refused to sign a pro deal with us, what chance didn't we give him?

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why? We are the guilty ones no giving him a chance.

He just had to bide his time but like everything else in the modern era it’s all about the ‘here and now’ and the old saying about ‘good things come to those who wait’ is right out the window especially when cash is involved. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He just had to bide his time but like everything else in the modern era it’s all about the ‘here and now’ and the old saying about ‘good things come to those who wait’ is right out the window especially when cash is involved. 

I canny hate the wee boy mate. He made a wise career choice and it has paid off for him.

Archived