***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ones who have got RTV working, have you got the Season Ticket deal because of covid or have some of you got the overseas Rangers TV thing?

I have the Overseas deal and am wondering if they have put a blocker on the VPNs which is causing it to fuck up.

I have had nothing other than a loading screen on the website with multiple changes of VPN location and refreshing and closing of the browser to be safe.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The ones who have got RTV working, have you got the Season Ticket deal because of covid or have some of you got the overseas Rangers TV thing?

I have the Overseas deal and am wondering if they have put a blocker on the VPNs which is causing it to fuck up.

I have had nothing other than a loading screen on the website with multiple changes of VPN location and refreshing and closing of the browser to be safe.

I'm a season ticket and it's been totally fine for me. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

I watched the first 22 minutes perfectly then it threw me off and have the red dots on the blue screen since. 

On about page 10 of this thread, someone’s put a link to vipleague (?)

working well

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm a season ticket holder and couldn't even log in. Just fucked it on the firestick. No commentary though, which I don't mind. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

You would think a week between games would be good for this team.

Better when we had 2 games a week.

Been very rusty when they have the 7 day gap. Should be flying out the traps. Get the finger out yer arses.

Totally agree 

loose momentum I think 

miles off the pace 

Archived