***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

That was fucking shocking.

Don't care about our lead in the league. Lazy as fuck that performance.

To be perfectly honest .We do have some lazy players that do this very often .Will probably win the game but it’s frustrating watching these guys playing in 1st gear and thinking it’s acceptable 

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

How many times has Aribo started left midfield this season and hasnt worked once 

I have said a few times I wouldn't start aribo and hagi , one or other, huge talents but not on a cold blustery night, but I defer to the manager who probably knows more than me, maybe they might combine for the winner and prove i know fuck all lol

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

As poor as we were in the first half, looking at the highlights we should be at least two up.

We have been poor but only because we've wasted chance after chance. 

We are under no threat at the back 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Gerrard always talks itten up but then fails to give him the jersey, all this protecting the player pish, let the boy prove himself

Itten has impressed the little time he has been on recently, hope he gets his chance with Roofe being booked. 

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Roofe needs pulled now. That yellow could have been a red. We can't afford to go down to 10 men. 

Start Itten please.

And someone will have been on to the ref at half-time, suggesting he might have sent him off. Not worth the risk.

Archived