***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason why this shouldnt be a 3/4-0 game to us, hopefully get the game put to bed soon and can then start bringing subs on. I think subs will play a big part from now until the end of the season, shown how it finished the hibs game. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Jack Kamara Aribo

Hagi Morelos Kent

go full in, get the game finished before half time and then 55+ minutes bring on Davis, Paterson, McLaughlin, Roofe and Itten to rest up and get some minutes on players. Especially McLaughlin who I imagine will be our first choice keeper next season

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If Morelos still available for selection...

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Borna

Jack Kamara 

Roofe.    Hagi.      Kent

Morelos 

Yep, I’d go with that, too. And if Alfie’s out, then I’d put Roofe up front and Aribo in his place.

Will be interesting to see if we do a deal for Wright before then. Might end up having him available as well.

29 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Yep, I’d go with that, too. And if Alfie’s out, then I’d put Roofe up front and Aribo in his place.

Will be interesting to see if we do a deal for Wright before then. Might end up having him available as well.

I'd do the straight swap with Itten for Morelos if he's missing.

I expect Aribo in for Roofe to start though.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd do the straight swap with Itten for Morelos if he's missing.

I expect Aribo in for Roofe to start though.

Itten certainly deserves a start, but I just think he brings real energy and threat off the bench, which is often needed in the 2nd half of games. 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not against St J at Ibrox. Confident we can really hurt them.

I don’t disagree and I’d be chuffed to see Itten start. I just think Roofe will be given the nod up top IF (though, very likely) Alfie’s out. I think SG sees Roofe as his main striker, certainly medium-longer term. 

St Johnstone have had a couple of good results in Glasgow in their last 2 visits. Unfortunately for them they were playing shite papish teams both times then and they’ll get scudded this time. 5-0 Rangers and another step towards the league title.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Where you seeing that mate?

Might start buying them now :megaanguish: 

Rangers website. They said the other day they were cutting ties with Reach to bring in house as it's cheaper for them.

Basically starting now, you have to buy physical copies of the home programmes and you get 1 point in return.

Can't be digital versions - that's actually specified on the site :lol:

They're all £5 each and you can buy up to Antwerp at home as it stands.

Absolute fucking cunts trick if you ask me but I'm not surprised given the womens match pish they've pulled already.

On 29/01/2021 at 19:33, Supersonic said:

Rangers website. They said the other day they were cutting ties with Reach to bring in house as it's cheaper for them.

Basically starting now, you have to buy physical copies of the home programmes and you get 1 point in return.

Can't be digital versions - that's actually specified on the site :lol:

They're all £5 each and you can buy up to Antwerp at home as it stands.

Absolute fucking cunts trick if you ask me but I'm not surprised given the womens match pish they've pulled already.

Fuck all with trying to get money in

Archived