***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The ones who have got RTV working, have you got the Season Ticket deal because of covid or have some of you got the overseas Rangers TV thing?

I have the Overseas deal and am wondering if they have put a blocker on the VPNs which is causing it to fuck up.

I have had nothing other than a loading screen on the website with multiple changes of VPN location and refreshing and closing of the browser to be safe.

I've got the virtual season ticket, no VPN and it's fucked for me.

Think we're playing okay. Not firing on all cylinders but the better team and should probably be a couple up by now. Plenty moaning in here but it's always the same when we aren't in front regardless of the performance. I'm sure we'll gome out and get an early goal in the second half. Roofe lucky to stay on the pitch.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The ones who have got RTV working, have you got the Season Ticket deal because of covid or have some of you got the overseas Rangers TV thing?

I have the Overseas deal and am wondering if they have put a blocker on the VPNs which is causing it to fuck up.

I have had nothing other than a loading screen on the website with multiple changes of VPN location and refreshing and closing of the browser to be safe.

I'm on the overseas and its been fine.  Had very few probs in the 10 years I've had it.  

Tried deleting browser cache and cookies then restarting browser? 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Think we're playing okay. Not firing on all cylinders but the better team and should probably be a couple up by now. Plenty moaning in here but it's always the same when we aren't in front regardless of the performance. I'm sure we'll gome out and get an early goal in the second half. Roofe lucky to stay on the pitch.

Agree. Unlucky not to be cruising.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Season ticket for me mate & its ran like a dream since about 7.30 tonight.

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Fuckin dreadful first half  and missing sitters. Not Fuckin good enough. By fuck we miss Morelos. Get the fuckin finger out in the second half. There's a league to be won 

We almost have this exact same performance after one of his bans.

Archived