***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the talk of winning it at Parkhead etc etc and Celtics problems. Iam not allowing my thoughts to go that far ahead. One game at a time, concentrate on getting 3 points tonight, and then prepare an

That is 2 very important goals Hagi has delivered for our 1-0 wins v Hibs and St. Johnstone. He might have his limitations but thats 6 rather than 2 points and they were good finishes. An important pl

17 points out of 33 required to win the league. approaching needing to drop more points than we would need to accrue. who gives a fuck how it went, how it looked or how we played. every 3 points from

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Roofe a lucky boy he is still on the park so maybe best taking him off for Itten he has done fuck all anyway

He's been poor since his injury needs to kick on and Itten deserves a start, hopefully changes at half time. 

BigBearButt likes this
Just now, GWR1979 said:

He's been poor since his injury needs to kick on and Itten deserves a start, hopefully changes at half time. 

Gerrard always talks itten up but then fails to give him the jersey, all this protecting the player pish, let the boy prove himself

GWR1979 likes this
12 minutes ago, badjon said:

Why the problem with people accessing in the UK then? Most Rangers fans are watching  the SJ club feed. I thought TM was bad but we don't know how lucky we are compared to this😄

I'm watching on laptop on RTV and it's been no problem.