• Created
  • Last Reply

Mcgregor 

Tav    Goldson   Helander  Barisic 

Jack

Kamara            Aribo

Roofe                                   Kent

Itten 

Hopefully get a chance to bring on all 5 subs and keep the momentum going. 

Like to see Patterson continue to get more game time, think he is a great prospect. 

9 hours ago, 285miles said:

Their tails are up at the moment,as others have said need to kill the game 1st half

No doubt the Cup Final qualification and the very good comeback at the weekend has boosted St J, however the fact that a desperately poor Killie side managed to score twice without really having to try suggests that they can be got at, and yes get an early goal and we could go on to kill the game first half.

As usual though, to repeat what has become the mantra on here, any sort of win will be more than acceptable.

McGregor

Tav  Goldson   Helander  Barisic

Jack    Kamara

Aribo

Hagi     Roofe     Kent

Keep Itten on bench just incase we don't get the breakthrough. At least then we have someone to turn to.

On 29/01/2021 at 16:24, BearInTheToon said:

I don’t disagree and I’d be chuffed to see Itten start. I just think Roofe will be given the nod up top IF (though, very likely) Alfie’s out. I think SG sees Roofe as his main striker, certainly medium-longer term. 

Disagree. I think Itten was brought in to replace Morelos who SG expected to be away over the summer. However, isn't it great to have a choice of four quality strikers to pick from, three of them full internationalists.

6 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Trying to buy this on Rangers tv but nothing happening when I try and submit payment. Anyone else have the same issue ? 

Same here. When you try and make the payment it says “processing error”. A lot of folk on follow follow saying the same. Plenty of folk saying they have emailed support so hopefully it’ll be getting fixed 

13 hours ago, Nk89 said:

McGregor

Jack    Kamara

Aribo

Hagi     Roofe     Kent

Keep Itten on bench just incase we don't get the breakthrough. At least then we have someone to turn to.

Swap Itten for Roofe and I'd reckon that'll be the line-up.

13 hours ago, Nk89 said:

McGregor

Jack    Kamara

Aribo

Hagi     Roofe     Kent

That's the team I was going to post.

Archived