***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We had a very good January where we had one of our toughest runs of the season.  Let's not get complacent and get another 3pts closer.

February is the new January.  
Pedal to the floor again plz Rangers.  

51 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We had a very good January where we had one of our toughest runs of the season.  Let's not get complacent and get another 3pts closer.

This. One game at a time. We are in a fantastic postion. Better than I thought we would given the January fixtures. I'm still anxious watching our games. We are a couple of bad results away from giving those cunts hope (or at least that's what I keep worrying about). Hopefully a resounding win tonight puts them back in their hole again and we go marching on. 

Hope we’re up for it again tonight 4 of our next 6 are at home with one away to Hamilton and another to Livi the only potential banana skin for us if we keep doing what we’re doing.

6 out of 6 is fairytale stuff as it sets up winning it at them. Hopefully the stars align in this season of all seasons and humiliate them with a proper title victory against the rivals 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

100% the hard work has largely been done and the only fixtures we should be having any issue is is Livinston away and possibly the old firm should celtic show up like they did at ibrox

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

This is true.

We should be fresh for tonight having had the weekend off. St Johnstone won't be quite as fresh having to fight back from two goals down on Saturday. Hopefully our superior fitness and our strength in depth will ensure a comfortable win.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope we’re up for it again tonight 4 of our next 6 are at home with one away to Hamilton and another to Livi the only potential banana skin for us if we keep doing what we’re doing.

6 out of 6 is fairytale stuff as it sets up winning it at them. Hopefully the stars align in this season of all seasons and humiliate them with a proper title victory against the rivals 

We will win it at home to St Mirren with 6 out of 6 wins.

I was worried about our fixtures when we were going through that spell of poor performances which culminated in points dropped to Motherwell, but we have reacted brilliantly to that. 2 great wins, performance levels back to a high standard and key players coming back from injury. If we keep that going into tonight then it’ll be another comfortable win.

Hope I’ve no jinxed it 😅

Archived