***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

He does a lot of work for the team out of possession even when heā€™s playing shite which recently is oftenĀ 

The problem with that is thatā€™s the exact reason whyĀ a lot of people didnā€™t think Candeias was good enough.Ā 

Candeias was ten times the player Kent is the last time I felt like this about a player was Alex Miller

The lads need to remember to just get the business done, the game could've been 4-0 if we took our chances smart but also 1-1 had mcgregor no made the save.Ā 
Ā 

Need to be clinical to make sure this league is wrapped up. Onto Accies next for hopefully another 3 pts!Ā 
Ā 

5 games to go.....

Just now, DavieCooper74 said:

Performance like that tonight would've beenĀ easier to take had we been at their ground. Its 3 points and yes we'll forget it but so many players off the pace is a little worrying.

I get what you are saying but I'm really not worried. We always win. Our squad always overcomes as a unit

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Anybody clock Steven Davis paying quite a bit of attention to Ali McCann at the end of the game there?

I wonder if he's been told to have a word.Ā 

No surprise seeing you bring this upĀ :lol:. Hopefully there will be something in the future with McCann. Looks a good, impressive young player.

17 points out of 33 required to win the league. approaching needing to drop more points than we would need to accrue. who gives a fuck how it went, how it looked or how we played. every 3 points from now is a bigger leap to 55 than the last three. here we fucking go

Archived