***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malkster said:

Apart from us and Livi, they are the form team.....good 3 points imo

Thats a fact. They arent a great team to watch but davidson  seems to have them well organised. Theyve taken points off  all of the top 6 this  season. Any win at all was all that mattered.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Naw, just amazed folk are complaining about the game rather than enjoying the result. 

Banter's fair, but get a grip, it's like depressives associated on here every week now, yet we keep on getting the results. 

I actually did not come on here during first half cause the general depression and lack of optimism kills me. and the amount of slagging our consistently winning  team pisses me off. 

More folk complainng about Kent than celebrating the win. 

Wee tip, enjoy these wins, come end of May every one counts.

😂 No way this is the same poster btw. 

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Aye, we know, everybody likes to trot that line out, but we can still moan about watching a shite game though? 

You moan about everything and anything . Just for once be happy we are strolling to the title. Who gives a fuck if we aren’t playing like 1970 Brazil every week

Of course, winning ugly is fine if we win the league. You'd obviously prefer to play lovely football ALL season. We've been unbelievable for the majority of the season. We have more than earned the massive advantage we have. The whole 'moaning' about the performances thing though....I don't think it's actually moaning....I think fans are genuinely scared that one bad result will kick off a chain reaction, and we end up chucking it :lol: Of course that's irrational, but given what we've been through, you can't blame fans for being concerned. We've only had to react to defeat once this season, so it's kind of uncharted territory. Listen, we're not playing that great, but look at those chances first half....3 - 0 would not have flattered us. I'll take that every game until 55 happens! 

Stick together bears!! Nearly there!!

:rangers::rangers:

18 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

He's absolutely honking, the only person he tricks with his shitey step overs is himself. 

Come on, be fair He might contribute next to nothing in some games, he'd struggle to score in a barrel of fannies, but some of his feints & stepovers are mesmerising. If our sevens ever get back, I'm trying them. Sorry. 

It wasn't vintage but it was good enough. Three points and a lovely goal by Hagi!

In the league Hagi has now over taken Roofe and Kent to go second in our combined goals and assists. This is really becoming his part of the season!

5 wins to 55:cup:

13 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Championships are won by winning games like that  . You should worry when we play bad and don’t win

FFS thats a fucking cliche and a half that. 

My point imo is valid, yes its a win. Yes we're on to 55 no doubt but its not about the result its all about tonights performance and that performance against a pish St Johnstone side that was lacklustre at best.

Archived