***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

44 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

St.J were very well organised.. Very good goal from Hagi. 3 good points. I will take it every day of the week. Its happening!

St Johnstone were on a great run of form until we turned them over.

People moaning about performances would do well to remember the players we employed and the skelpings the filth were giving us before SG arrived.

We need to win 55 ASAP. The performances mean fuck all to me. All that matters is racking up the points required to win  our title back. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn’t the prettiest but St J set up well, we won’t win every game comfortably of course that’s it down to 17 points needed touching distance for us now. Thankfully my VST worked well seen a lot on my twitter and Facebook saying theirs didn’t 

16 minutes ago, Gazza1872 said:

Wasn’t the prettiest but St J set up well, we won’t win every game comfortably of course that’s it down to 17 points needed touching distance for us now. Thankfully my VST worked well seen a lot on my twitter and Facebook saying theirs didn’t 

6 games. Realistically I think we probably only need to win 2 :pipe: 

I’m not interested in performances now as long as we get three points. I’ll take scrappy one nils until the league is ours, that’s all that matters now. It won’t be good for the nerves, but we’ve been brilliant over the course of the season and most of our performances have been 5 star. 6 wins to go and I personally don’t give a fuck how we get them. 55 here we come. 

1 hour ago, josmc said:

I’ll take scrappy one nils until the league is ours, that’s all that matters now.

Exactly, 5 1-0 wins gets us the same trophy as what 5 4-0 wins does. Doesn't make it any faster or slower, the only thing that'll change that is if those 3 pts drop to 1 or 0. 

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

St.J were very well organised.. Very good goal from Hagi. 3 good points. I will take it every day of the week. Its happening!

Yip, thought he set his team up to do a job in just containing as long as he could.  If they managed anything on the break would have been a bonus.  Even at 1 down they never rushed to change but waited until last 20/25 minutes.  

Thought we would have benefited from it but never really troubled them.

Another win, another clean sheet.  

Archived