***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the talk of winning it at Parkhead etc etc and Celtics problems. Iam not allowing my thoughts to go that far ahead. One game at a time, concentrate on getting 3 points tonight, and then prepare and move onto Sunday v Hamilton Accies. Forget what the filth are doing aswell. There will be plenty time to bask in that once we win the prize. Lets focus on our own business for now. It's easy to get distracted by the circus over at the dark side. Cup Final attitude tonight. Just do it.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

All the talk of winning it at Parkhead etc etc and Celtics problems. Iam not allowing my thoughts to go that far ahead. One game at a time, concentrate on getting 3 points tonight, and then prepare and move onto Sunday v Hamilton Accies. Forget what the filth are doing aswell. There will be plenty time to bask in that once we win the prize. Lets focus on our own business for now. It's easy to get distracted by the circus over at the dark side. Cup Final attitude tonight. Just do it.

This. We just need to concentrate on what we do.  Right now we need 7 wins from  12 to win the league. Come out the traps and give everything from start to finish each game. No complacency or arrogance. 

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

This. We just need to concentrate on what we do.  Right now we need 7 wins from  12 to win the league. Come out the traps and give everything from start to finish each game. No complacency or arrogance. 

Simple as that 

20 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

This for me as well. :thumbup: 

Tbh I've been distracted myself by the pantomime over by. Probably because we've not had a chance to gloat at them for a very very long time, but I'm focused fully now on Rangers, as their shit is their shit.

Listening to their problems actually gives me a sore head. Focus, focus, focus on us 100%.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes that is all that is required, 3 lovely points.

I do not think this game will be as easy as many posters seem to think, but I hope I am wrong and they are right.  :thumbup:

Would love us 3 up by ht but I'm expecting a tight game against a well organised team. Morelos will be a miss for us too. We just need to win mate. 

4 hours ago, harry3 said:

I got the 5-0 correct score against Ross County shite odds going for the same again only better odds 20/1:crabflute:

What price you get? Friend who supports Man Utd only got 25/1 for last night's 9-0😄 

Anyway hope we get up and at them and hassle and Harry right from the start.

10 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Would love us 3 up by ht but I'm expecting a tight game against a well organised team. Morelos will be a miss for us too. We just need to win mate. 

I agree, it might be tight but hoping for a not too stressful evening. 

Archived