***** The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

simplythebest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

All the talk of winning it at Parkhead etc etc and Celtics problems. Iam not allowing my thoughts to go that far ahead. One game at a time, concentrate on getting 3 points tonight, and then prepare and move onto Sunday v Hamilton Accies. Forget what the filth are doing aswell. There will be plenty time to bask in that once we win the prize. Lets focus on our own business for now. It's easy to get distracted by the circus over at the dark side. Cup Final attitude tonight. Just do it.

This is the attitude our manager has been taking. Any chat of the title is shot down until it's done. 

One game at a time and I'm sure he'll have the sqaud raring to go come kickoff. 

Kent Itten Roofe front three  would do for me with Wright coming on second half to give both Roofe and Wright minutes under the belt.

Defoe could do with game time as well to keep him sharp if we get injuries or suspensions  as seems more likely with that lot at the SPFL.

33 minutes ago, badjon said:

What price you get? Friend who supports Man Utd only got 25/1 for last night's 9-0😄 

Anyway hope we get up and at them and hassle and Harry right from the start.

20/1 tonight skybet but previously against Ross County only 12/1 it all depends on what the win price is the shorter the win price the less you will get for correct score

Archived