Scottish FA must act after vile comments aimed at Rangers star on HibsTV

The Dude

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes Hivs need to ban him plus if he did say both things, Police Scotland need involved.

I have a feeling that’s the reason the press are not publishing the alleged comments. So as not to prejudice any legal action? 

Problem is, the procurator fiscal will probably lose the evidence.....

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes Hivs need to ban him plus if he did say both things, Police Scotland need involved.

A schoolboy was banned for life from Ibrox for the Scott Brown's sister incident filmed on a mobile phone. For an adult to come away with this hatred on Hibs TVshould see him banned from all stadia for life

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Absolutely nothing in that sun article about chopping alfie up with a machete and sending him to the 4 corners of the globe.....

Good luck sending anything to four corners of a globe. Circles don’t have corners.

Thick ignorant fenian cunt.

Within hours Man Utd are very public with abuseaimed at their players, no f@cking about with them;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55813101

Manchester United say they are "disgusted" after Axel Tuanzebe and Anthony Martial were racially abused on social media by "mindless idiots" after Wednesday's loss to Sheffield United.

Both players started the 2-1 Premier League defeat at Old Trafford.

United midfielder Scott McTominay wrote on social media that he was "disgusted with what I have read this morning".

Club captain Harry Maguire added: "United against racism. We will not tolerate it."

Former United defender Rio Ferdinand called it a "disgrace", adding: "These ignorant idiots need to be exposed so everyone can see them for what they are."

In a statement, the club said: "Everyone at Manchester United is disgusted by the racial abuse received by players via social media after last night's game.

"We utterly condemn it and it is encouraging to see other fans condemn this on social media also.

6 minutes ago, No.12 said:

Talentless, baldy, junkie bastard. He wouldn't have the bottle to say that to Alfredo's face.

He should invest some of his millions into his third rate club. Maybe then they could afford a surface that resembles a football pitch.  

3 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

It will no doubt be treated in the same manner as the Hibs pitch invasion after the cup final. Just exuberant banter and jolly craic. 

If it’s treated that way mate, then it’s open season. That’s worse than calling us Orange bastards or calling them fenian bastards. This cunt should go to jail for this. 

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has reportedly been subjected to outrageous abuse on Hibs TV by author Irvine Welsh, who wants the Ibrox star “chopped up with a machete.”

READ MORE: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/irvine-welshs-reported-comments-over-rangers-star-are-vile-and-scottish-fa-must-act/

Looks like you require an edit 

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If it’s treated that way mate, then it’s open season. That’s worse than calling us Orange bastards or calling them fenian bastards. This cunt should go to jail for this. 

He should be nailed but I’ll be surprised if much comes from it. At times it does feel like open season on us but my confidence in receiving fair or even handed treatment in situations like these evaporated years ago. If any pundit of a Rangers persuasion made a comment like that about a Celtic player the media reaction would be off the fucking charts. I won’t sit with baited breath for similar to happen against welsh, sadly. 

Just now, SteveEarle said:

He should be nailed but I’ll be surprised if much comes from it. At times it does feel like open season on us but my confidence in receiving fair or even handed treatment in situations like these evaporated years ago. If any pundit of a Rangers persuasion made a comment like that about a Celtic players the media reaction would be off the fucking charts. I won’t sit with baited breath for similar to happen against welsh, sadly. 

I hear you mate. No Rangers pundit would talk like that. This needs to be taken to the end with these cunts though. Let’s see where it goes. 

18 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

It will no doubt be treated in the same manner as the Hibs pitch invasion after the cup final. Just exuberant banter and jolly craic. 

With Police Scotland Federation adding to the lies told to cover their own incompetence.

Archived