Scottish FA must act after vile comments aimed at Rangers star on HibsTV

The Dude

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I know he's working for Hibs TV but I can't believe David Tanner's reaction there. Is he not meant to be one of us?

Was just going to say that.

Don't want Tanner anywhere near Ibrox if he thinks “sticky bun”/H** or suggesting (even in jest) the murder and mutilation of a footballer, regardless of the club, is amusing.

Really disappointed in him.

Rangers is the only club in the country who's players you can make jokes about killing and folk just laugh it off

Did a Rangers fan not once get arrested for dressing up as a postman and posting it on Facebook? But the HIVs feel this kind of patter is something to promote because it's Rangers

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

David tanner should hang his head in shame good Rangers man having a good laugh cunt. 

Absolutely horrible btw if that was our club saying that about Lennon or brown imagine the backlash. 

Difference is that nobody on RTV would do something like that mate.

It’s an awkward one. Something needs to be done but I don’t really know what can be done.

The guys a baldy prick anyway. Same goes for the female pundit laughing away too she’s a Hibs employee and should be dealt with accordingly. Not holding out much hope.

Morelos will get the last laugh jumping about with the league trophy.

Archived