Scottish FA must act after vile comments aimed at Rangers star on HibsTV

The Dude

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Another question about Welsh is, is a writer travelling from Ireland to sit and give half-baked comments on a game of football essential travel? 

How did he get in under the current circumstances?

Doesn't he live in Edinburgh?

1 hour ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Doesn't he live in Edinburgh?

Nah he moved to Ireland about 15 years ago mate.

Edit: I'm wrong, it's Miami now.

"Personal life[edit]

"Welsh has lived in Miami since 2018 when he divorced from his Chicagoan wife, where they had lived together in the Lakeview neighborhood,[13] and where he previously lived since 2009.[14] Prior to Chicago, he lived in Dublin, Ireland.[15][16][17]

"Welsh is an avid supporter of Hibernian F.C.[18]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irvine_Welsh#Personal_life

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sorry Sparkle but I disagree.

If you really think that then admin should be modding this forum a lot heavier than they do at present.

No need to apologise, its all about opinions.

This isn’t broadcast tv for a professional organisation with employed staff. Someone on a forum referring to a e.g  ‘shettleston’ isn’t the same as Kevin T or Alex R doing it on a live tv show. 

He committed a hate crime as far as I can see. Passing his chopping up comment off as a joke doesn't wash as he isn't a professional comedian,  is clearly inciting violence and in is in no way humourous.

Talk like that to a policeman and you would be thrown in a cell. 

Welsh is the worst sort of nationalist  too. Spouts a load of shite about indipendence yet chooses to live in America. Fucking hypocrite. No wonder the ugly cunts wife left him.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He committed a hate crime as far as I can see. Passing his chopping up comment off as a joke doesn't wash as he isn't a professional comedian,  is clearly inciting violence and in is in no way humourous.

Talk like that to a policeman and you would be thrown in a cell. 

Welsh is the worst sort of nationalist  too. Spouts a load of shite about indipendence yet chooses to live in America. Fucking hypocrite. No wonder the ugly cunts wife left him.

Incredibly hate filled wee guy. Comforts me though that he's fucking miserable. 

Not surprised by any of this. He called his punk band Stairway 13 to celebrate the deaths of 66 people yet I’ve never heard him questioned about it in any interviews. Despite his success he’s full of hate and has a go at anything Rangers related at any opportunity. Somebody posted he needs slashed, find it hard to disagree with that.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Quite clearly yes it has. Journalist who doesn’t do any investigation work, wit you like lol

Journalist who finished work at 5pm and has been spending time with his girlfriend since finishing work. Whit ma like. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Journalist who finished work at 5pm and has been spending time with his girlfriend since finishing work. Whit ma like. 

Oh ok, I wasn’t aware as a journalist you can write any old shite without actually putting in some legwork like a random guy on RM has shown you lol

Archived