The Red Arrows

scottyc06

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate being the cunt, but stuff like this is still too premature for me. This is the kinda shit that gets used against you for years if we don't win the league. Still we are capable of collapse and they are capable of putting on a run. Canny see it but I've just been battered enough the last decade by Rangers 🤣

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How much is it for a couple of Lancaster bombers to do a bombing raid over the chamber of secrets?

Where Eagles Dare move :lol:

"There is, of course, another way, sir.

A way with a 100 percent guarantee

of success."

"Neither Admiral Rolland or I

claim to be omniscient or infallible.

Is there an alternative that we've missed?"

"Whistle up a pathfinder squadron

of Lancasters with 10-ton bombs.

I don't think anybody in that castle

would ever talk again."

56 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I once saw Angie in a play at the Gorbals Citizens theatre. Maybe she could get her hubby to play a wee song on the roof of the Copland Stand ?

brian-may-buckingham-palace-1372171848-v

That would take our street cred back about three generations. Keep him to fuck away. Wet Wet Wet or fuck all.

33 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hate being the cunt, but stuff like this is still too premature for me. This is the kinda shit that gets used against you for years if we don't win the league. Still we are capable of collapse and they are capable of putting on a run. Canny see it but I've just been battered enough the last decade by Rangers 🤣

Scars run deep

4 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

There’s a chance that it might happen. Loads of Airshow call offs/cancellations due to Covid restrictions. In normal circumstances they are booked solid, but last summer & probably for most of this summer they’ll be doing the best part of fuck all (bar practicing)

Gents, I very  much doubt it will happen, for the following reasons off the top of my head:

1. They are not a private company and are funded by the Tax payers money, how could they justify that? 

2. The personnel in the RAF are as effected by Covid measures as the rest of the globe. 
3. They are booked up well in advance, and if still operating at present are usually warm weather training early spring. 

I love the spin on it, and the charity bit, sorry to be a spoiler. 
And before anybody gets in a tizz about my reply, I’m a serving member and have been for 30+ years. 

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How much is it for a couple of Lancaster bombers to do a bombing raid over the chamber of secrets?

Get the dambusters to do it, they can fly in, drop the bombs around the gallowgate area and watch them bounce all the way to the piggery 

Archived