The Red Arrows

scottyc06

11 hours ago, trueblue 64 said:

Tarriers hiding in the Campsies with rpg's, well they did light fires there for the Germans to bomb Clydebank.

Lit fires in the Campsies to help target Clydebank?  More than likely the rabids from Duntocher lit them in the Kilpatrick hills.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Surely at this stage we could rent an army tank out for the day aswell 

https://www.battlefieldvegas.com/shoot-a-m60a1-main-battle-tank-one-round/

If the troops get to Vegas for Narsa, check this place out. Did the sniper package here about 4 years ago. 

fucking brilliant!  

3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

In my case I’d be quite happy to see the back of Paisley tbh 😂

All joking to one side, Just fucking Bring it Home Rangers #55

was seeing a burd in north lanarkshire for a year and when i came back to paisley i realised it is not the worst.

tbf though im down the west end and it has its mental days. last night someone poured petrol through a letterbox and tried to burn down someones house.

13 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

was seeing a burd in north lanarkshire for a year and when i came back to paisley i realised it is not the worst.

tbf though im down the west end and it has its mental days. last night someone poured petrol through a letterbox and tried to burn down someones house.

I’m In Glenburn mate, If you see 55 Red, White and Blue balloons heading in your direction when we clinch The League Title they’ll probably be mine😂

Ps, Was going to give you a like but I don’t want folk thinking I endorse arson ffs 😂

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m In Glenburn mate, If you see 55 Red, White and Blue balloons heading in your direction when we clinch The League Title they’ll probably be mine😂

Ps, Was going to give you a like but I don’t want folk thinking I endorse arson ffs 😂

i am high up in my building i will defo see that.

On 29/01/2021 at 14:40, Mclean RFC said:

What a story ! Can't wait for the next chapter.

22 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

How about these guys as a stand by option?

https://www.historicaircraftcollection.ltd.uk/display_information.htm

Not the Red Arrows but some quintessential British aircraft.

I got the rare and very humbling opportunity to take the controls of a 1943 Spitfire last year, outstanding aircraft considering its its age. The raw experience of the vibration, smell and best of all the noise is something no other modern day plane will parallel imo (jet or otherwise). The potential sight and sound of these planes flying over Ibrox may not give the visual experience of the Hawks smoke trails, but there wouldn’t be a person in the stadium who’s hair wouldn’t be standing on the back of their necks when they come in to view and earshot👌...

On 29/01/2021 at 03:12, sandyboyblue said:

Gents, I very  much doubt it will happen, for the following reasons off the top of my head:

1. They are not a private company and are funded by the Tax payers money, how could they justify that? 

2. The personnel in the RAF are as effected by Covid measures as the rest of the globe. 
3. They are booked up well in advance, and if still operating at present are usually warm weather training early spring. 

I love the spin on it, and the charity bit, sorry to be a spoiler. 
And before anybody gets in a tizz about my reply, I’m a serving member and have been for 30+ years. 

Answer to point 1: Training Flight / mission / practice landing at Glasgow Airport in case of a future Red Arrow Emergency

Answer 2: Force fed oxygen in cockpit or nbc suit and mask.

Answer 3: Give them a blue nose burger and tell them they'll be meeting Steve Gee and the team and im sure they go for it.

Anybody Every Body

WATP

LOL

Archived