The Red Arrows

scottyc06

On 29/01/2021 at 03:12, sandyboyblue said:

Gents, I very  much doubt it will happen, for the following reasons off the top of my head:

1. They are not a private company and are funded by the Tax payers money, how could they justify that? 

2. The personnel in the RAF are as effected by Covid measures as the rest of the globe. 
3. They are booked up well in advance, and if still operating at present are usually warm weather training early spring. 

I love the spin on it, and the charity bit, sorry to be a spoiler. 
And before anybody gets in a tizz about my reply, I’m a serving member and have been for 30+ years. 

Booooo, ok, what about plan B? :boughy:

35D28212-B080-41BA-AC6E-257F817E849A.jpeg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do something spectacular if not The Red Arrows e.g. 55 gun salute around Ibrox, and firework display using all the right colours, and a plane to fly over Ibrox with a banner trailing with an appropriate message. Any suggestions for the message? 😁

1 hour ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Do something spectacular if not The Red Arrows e.g. 55 gun salute around Ibrox, and firework display using all the right colours, and a plane to fly over Ibrox with a banner trailing with an appropriate message. Any suggestions for the message? 😁

Duffys here for tiar.

2 hours ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

19th Regiment RA, The Scottish Gunners could do that. :thumbsup: 

Sure its been said before....but what about a massive controlled drone display similar to what was done at new year but only bigger and better.

Fireworks are alright but they will be going off all across the country so lets think out the box.

Has to be something extraordinary, imaginative and most importantly of all. to *fuck it right into them"

2 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Sure its been said before....but what about a massive controlled drone display similar to what was done at new year but only bigger and better.

Fireworks are alright but they will be going off all across the country so lets think out the box.

Has to be something extraordinary, imaginative and most importantly of all. to *fuck it right into them"

and there’s no doubt fireworks would be set off at the same time as the fly over with some people just not thinking. What about a giant 55 getting shone on the campsies at night for a few months 😂

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

and there’s no doubt fireworks would be set off at the same time as the fly over with some people just not thinking. What about a giant 55 getting shone on the campsies at night for a few months 😂

Sounds like a great idea , I would have a clear view from my garden .

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

😂😂 and in the sky like the Batman light but it’s 55 for months 

That would be fine too .My bedroom window looks away from the hills , and the kids will get used to it. :lol::whistle:

Archived