Escape From Tarkov

DeanMK

Was watching Dr Disrespect playing it and it looks boring as fuck. And the amount of items in the inventory is far too much for me. Like the simplicity of warzone for example. Just not enjoyable having so many fucking items to focus on. 

On 29/01/2021 at 18:39, ready1873 said:

Was watching Dr Disrespect playing it and it looks boring as fuck. And the amount of items in the inventory is far too much for me. Like the simplicity of warzone for example. Just not enjoyable having so many fucking items to focus on. 

Depends what you're into I suppose. It too realistic to be compared to warzone. Warzone is way too Arcady for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 20/02/2022 at 00:48, FlippinEck said:

Been getting right into this with a group of mates, still not that good at it but slowly getting better once I got over gear fear :lol: 

Took me about 3 server wipes to get over gear fear. :lol:

32 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Took me about 3 server wipes to get over gear fear. :lol:

It's funny I've killed more PMC's since this last wipe started than I did the whole previous time owning the game. That said my mates are all away out level 25+ and im sitting at 14 itching to get back on the flea market :lol: 

31 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

It's funny I've killed more PMC's since this last wipe started than I did the whole previous time owning the game. That said my mates are all away out level 25+ and im sitting at 14 itching to get back on the flea market :lol: 

Aye, that happens. Think my first 3 months on the game I killed about 10 players. Killed about 60 in the first week of this one. :lol: