Happy Birthday Jorg Albertz

miracle

His left foot was just outrageous. I would have shit myself if I was in a wall and he was lining up a free kick.

I've said this before on here but there's probably guys in Monchengladbach who have been permanently branded from him and whatever their equivalent of a Mouldmaster was back in the 70s and 80s.

6 hours ago, miracle said:

Superb player, versatile, loved playing for the shirt; baffles me Advocaat didn't see it but then again he also sold Gattuso.

Gattuso was average with us and just a young kid. He focused on Ferguson instead which was understandable. 

Did it also baffle you when DA had us playing the greatest football we’ve played in my lifetime, regularly hammered the tims and also had us outplaying Bayern in the CL?

3 hours ago, Ariel Ortega said:

Gattuso was average with us and just a young kid. He focused on Ferguson instead which was understandable. 

Did it also baffle you when DA had us playing the greatest football we’ve played in my lifetime, regularly hammered the tims and also had us outplaying Bayern in the CL?

Advocaat actually had a surprisingly poor record against the Tims (at least head to head, rather than in championships).

Archived