UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fast Track Notice of Complaint | Alfredo Morelos, Player, Rangers FC

Friday 29 January 2021

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Player: Alfredo Morelos, Rangers FC

Match: Hibernian FC v Rangers FC

Date: Wednesday 27 January 2021

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 200: Where any one of the sending off offences of (A1) serious foul play, (A2) violent conduct, and (A3) spitting at an opponent or any other person is committed by a player at a match, but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed, the mandatory suspension for that sending off offence as provided for in Annex C of the Judicial Panel Protocol shall be applied to the player.

Any Fast Track Notice of Complaint alleging a breach of this Rule shall be Determined by a Fast Track Tribunal subject to the provisions of Section 13.

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Tuesday 2 February 2021

Not surprised.

"but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed" - seems like Clancy will lie and change his tune from what he told players and what the TV images showed.

Zero parity when it comes to Rangers.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not surprised.

"but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed" - seems like Clancy will lie and change his tune from what he told players and what the TV images showed.

I know right, hibs captain and manager both saying the Ref mentioned it and he even has a clear view of it. If anything it should bring up the unreliability of Clancy as well 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not surprised.

You just knew Clancy would roll over to his paymasters

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

I know right, hibs captain and manager both saying the Ref mentioned it and he even has a clear view of it. If anything it should bring up the unreliability of Clancy as well 

It won't be the first time we've been done by refs changing their tune.

I still can't believe Clancy didn't red card him. He'll be delighted to get a 2nd bite at the cherry.

Just now, JWAC said:

We won't appeal this. It probably was a red but so was McGregors and the fact as a club we keep allowing these bastards to treat our player differently is what pisses me off.

We've got to highlight the inconsistency, there's no other option unless we are happy with the status quo.

As expected.  Personally I don’t think the club can or should fight this, it was a red card offence imo.  What the club must fight against is trial by media and the lack of Citing of numerous incidents over the past 3-4 weeks.  It is so transparent that the SFA only take action when it is Rangers/Morelos.

Archived