UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BearInTheToon said:

So who makes these notices of complaint? Ian Crocker? Michael Stewart? 

And why does it only seems to affect Rangers? How the fuck does that work?

What’s the actual process for making a complaint? As surely there must have been a notice of complaint for Edouard, Klimala, Curtis Main et al. 

Also, gotta to love how they’ve managed to speedily arrange the hearing to any appeal for this Tuesday. However, they’ve somehow been unable to deal with Eddie in 5 weeks or so. Absolute fucking joke.

It’s outright corruption and it needs to stop.  

Rangers NEED to call out the authorities and have them explain, publicly, how the Notice of Complaint process works in terms of who can lodge a complaint and how it’s done.

Great post, it is what we all cannot understand, why only Rangers players are done like this, that wanker Edouard made a hellish challenge and that lead to a goal, never heard of it again.

Also McGregor in this last match makes a very similar stamp and he gets away with the yellow, no one will convince me if it had been the other way around Alfie would have been cited for that.

Something has to be done about this.

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great post, it is what we all cannot understand, why only Rangers players are done like this, that wanker Edouard made a hellish challenge and that lead to a goal, never heard of it again.

Also McGregor in this last match makes a very similar stamp and he gets away with the yellow, no one will convince me if it had been the other way around Alfie would have been cited for that.

Something has to be done about this.

Imo the yellow was for throwing him to the ground. No action was taken for the afters.

48 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

'Wee Cunt' is a term of endearment where i come from.

Is he a petulant wee cunt, yes he is!

Would Gerrard be thinking the same, i'd wager so, he's spoke about it before!

I agree there's two issues, that's what i said in my original post. 

But fact is, had Morelos not done it, then we wouldn't be talking about it.

So, until the next time, and the time after that, time after that .....as undoubtedly there will be a next time, as he just doesn't seem to learn.

:alfie:

Archived