UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Imo the yellow was for throwing him to the ground. No action was taken for the afters.

Yes I agree, the stamp it seems has been forgot about.

This system is not fit for purpose where TV/Radio pundits get certain players done and others are not ie Edouard a few games ago. 

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morelos is a tit and can’t be defended but it’s the blatant double standards that have to be challenged. Why are Rangers players always fast tracked and others like eduard a few weeks ago allowed to drag on,is it because after a few weeks people forget about certain incidents and that a new one then takes all the attention away especially if Morelos is the villain. Was there not a case with brown a while back that took about 5 weeks to deal with. Also there is no transparency,who is on panel and who decided to raise issue in first place(apart from bbc).

37 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Morelos is a wee mongo. Does these things all the time and it costs us. Should be punting him next time we get a half decent offer. 

That said, the double standards and inconsistency are ridiculous. Griffiths did the exact same thing against Hamilton, and nothing. McGregor arguable did the same but worse, and nothing. 

He is without doubt discriminated against. 

Gave you a like for Alfredo being discriminated against. Not for punting him. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Would love our social media to put a short video of Morelos, D. McGregor, Griffiths and any one of Brown’s dozens of stamps - and just make it clear there’s bias. 

Would love for this to happen.

Plenty of incidents out there where nothing has been done.

10 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Morelos has been an embarrassment to Rangers for a very long time, I will be glad to see the back of him, let him go spit his dummy out somewhere else. No man is bigger than the Club and we can do without his childish antics.

That so aye? Away and mount your sister Declan.

3 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Morelos has been an embarrassment to Rangers for a very long time, I will be glad to see the back of him, let him go spit his dummy out somewhere else. No man is bigger than the Club and we can do without his childish antics.

Howling bastard 

7 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

How the fuck is this tarrier bastard still here?

9 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

The only embarrassment to Rangers is people like you you ya fuckin gimp.

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

I'd love to see the weans some of the posters on here must drag up. Complete inability to accept fault or personal responsibility. Kind of bawbags that blame the school/polis/court/social work (everyone but themselves) when the wee wanks they raised get suspended/lifted/jailed...

Is Rangers held to a differnt standard? Maybe.

Does Morelos bring it on himself? Definitely.

Fs canny believe two people actually liked this comment 

People I thought better off into the bargain. Honestly this place is a fucking riddy the last two days 

11 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

full-moon-howl.thumb.jpg.a67292db7bfde56481b2c208a886410b.jpg

He deserves a ban, should have been a red and he does not learn. Gerrard will be raging. Wish to fuck others were punished too. Not so much McGregor tbh, it might all just be an act (like morelos making daft faces after it) but even him checking in on Kamara etc shows the ref he’s not violent and maybe that’s even enough to play the ref

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

I'd love to see the weans some of the posters on here must drag up. Complete inability to accept fault or personal responsibility. Kind of bawbags that blame the school/polis/court/social work (everyone but themselves) when the wee wanks they raised get suspended/lifted/jailed...

Is Rangers held to a differnt standard? Maybe.

Does Morelos bring it on himself? Definitely.

Bet you fucking wid

1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

He deserves a ban, should have been a red and he does not learn. Gerrard will be raging. Wish to fuck others were punished too. Not so much McGregor tbh, it might all just be an act (like morelos making daft faces after it) but even him checking in on Kamara etc shows the ref he’s not violent and maybe that’s even enough to play the ref

Hi Irvine.

Archived