UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should appeal it. McGregor's was just as bad and he got off with it. Zero parity. 

In fact, we should appeal every red card in future. If one our players right hooks the 4th official in a cup final and shouts FTP we should appeal it. 

The compliancence officer is either going through the change of life or a rabbid taig.

7 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

He deserves a ban, should have been a red and he does not learn. Gerrard will be raging. Wish to fuck others were punished too. Not so much McGregor tbh, it might all just be an act (like morelos making daft faces after it) but even him checking in on Kamara etc shows the ref he’s not violent and maybe that’s even enough to play the ref

You deserve a ban never mind Morelos tbh!

23 minutes ago, five stars said:

As usual treated differently to other teams.

We need to be asking why McGregor, Edward etc didn't result in bans.

The whole process lacks transparency and consistency.

Thought Morelos deserved a red for his stupidity. 

The fact that the compliance officer has acted so quickly against us though when they’ve been so quiet about the other incidents recently though shows the bias we all know is there. Club should be all over this demanding answers.

The charge was expected but thought they would do McGregor as well to show consistency in their opinion.

Alfie is not going to change, it is the Costa, Suarez thing that something gets in their heads that just explodes, frustrating as fuck but to get called a “petulant cunt” ffs let’s just forget the winning goal and everything else he has done for the team.

Who needs enemies?

27 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Morelos has been an embarrassment to Rangers for a very long time, I will be glad to see the back of him, let him go spit his dummy out somewhere else. No man is bigger than the Club and we can do without his childish antics.

You’re an embarrassment ya fucking nonce!

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We should appeal it. McGregor's was just as bad and he got off with it. Zero parity. 

In fact, we should appeal every red card in future. If one our players right hooks the 4th official in a cup final and shouts FTP we should appeal it. 

The compliancence officer is either going through the change of life or a rabbid taig.

Think we should appeal it too but can we really do it with “whataboutarry “? I agree the selective process is corrupt as far as I’m concerned but I don’t think Rangers can use that to defend Morelos. 

For everyone that is saying its definitely a red and he doesnt learn etc, do those people think he intentionally stood/stamped on porteous then? I said in another thread that i had initially thought that myself until someone pointed out he was trying to trap the ball and now that's all I see. So just wondering if most people think it was petulant reaction or if folk know it wasn't intentional but still feel it was a red given he missed the ball and got the player.

I'd also like to see the club do something about the double standards but not sure what can be done as no doubt any statement will see the club fined for "bringing the game in disrepute"

34 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Morelos has been an embarrassment to Rangers for a very long time, I will be glad to see the back of him, let him go spit his dummy out somewhere else. No man is bigger than the Club and we can do without his childish antics.

1216763496_giphy(19).gif.8d78409342256665d5ac473e4055d567.gif

25 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fs canny believe two people actually liked this comment 

People I thought better off into the bargain. Honestly this place is a fucking riddy the last two days 

Sites full of tits. Posters posting hours before a game that they're nervous as fuck, canny stop shaking, feel better after the final whistle. Grow a pair ffs. Then they canny wait to criticise their own players saying they're shite,waste of a wage, deserving red cards. Does your tits in. Who needs enemies eh.

41 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

40F340FC-0B12-4805-B29B-80F98EC6D215.jpeg

The minute I saw the first slow motion replay, I knew wee Alfie was fucked but the immediate aftermath from Crocker was sickening to listen to. He had him suspended on national tv before trial.

But what really irks me is the deafening silence on the broken Dubai protocol. 

One is fast tracked and the other is just ignored in the hopes it gets swept under the carpet.

Edmundson & Jones have lost their Rangers careers over similar incidents.

3 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Sites full of tits. Posters posting hours before a game that they're nervous as fuck, canny stop shaking, feel better after the final whistle. Grow a pair ffs. Then they canny wait to criticise their own players saying they're shite,waste of a wage, deserving red cards. Does your tits in. Who needs enemies eh.

There’s some great posters on here mate sites let down by the loud minority imo 

47 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Off the top of my head Morelos has been called a CUNT, MONGO and TIT in this thread so far.

Who needs enemies eh?

Morelos consistently puts himself above the club. If refs did their job properly we’d have been down to 10 men early against Dundee Utd and Hibs, and likely 6 points worse off. 

Some can’t see that he constantly puts us as a disadvantage by acting like an idiot (use whichever adjective you think is appropriate). He lets us fans, team mates and the club down time and time again. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The minute I saw the first slow motion replay, I knew wee Alfie was fucked but the immediate aftermath from Crocker was sickening to listen to. He had him suspended on national tv before trial.

But what really irks me is the deafening silence on the broken Dubai protocol. 

One is fast tracked and the other is just ignored in the hopes it gets swept under the carpet.

Edmundson & Jones have lost their Rangers careers over similar incidents.

Well fuckin said mate.

20 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Thought Morelos deserved a red for his stupidity. 

The fact that the compliance officer has acted so quickly against us though when they’ve been so quiet about the other incidents recently though shows the bias we all know is there. Club should be all over this demanding answers.

As far as I'm aware there's no compliance officer. She's left her post and has not been replaced.

Archived