UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Denial about what? 

He's talking about the name calling and slaughtering of Morelos not the incident itself.

I'm not talking about the incident either.

There's some who can't see by what Morelos does or who think he's persecuted and should defend him regardless. Only a couple of hours ago I got told not to say he deserved a red card until the season was over ffs. 

He does great things. He does awful things. I call it as I see it, up to others if they want to be objective or swayed by feelings for/ against him.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And he then fell forward such was the impact of not trapping the ball.

Ffs

Maybe he fell forward to take the weight of the hibs bastards leg.

Do you think somebody’s legs is a platform you can stand on with one leg without losing your balance? Mon tae fuck mate the fall forward argument you’ve put out a couple of times is nonsense 

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Ironically, a tarrier wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

The incident was a knife edge yellow/red card. No point falling out with fellow Bears over it mate.

That's what our haters want. 

I’m not falling out with anybody mate

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

No with porteous’ legs moving about and losing balance fs

debate with someone else mate because I’m not interested fwiw. Guy put a video up, I watched and replied to him with what it looked like to me. I don’t care if your out to prove everyone wrong, carry on 

I'm not out to prove anything. I've got my opinion, you've got yours, we're on a debate forum.

Take it though if Porteous did that to Morelos you'd only be shouting for a free kick? And McGregor didn't deserve a red for his challenge either?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

You made that 90% statistic up mate so this discussion has ran its course.

I can only think of a dive at celtic park, that wasn’t an elbow, kick out, gesture / verbals or stamp. 

Not like he’s sent off for flying into tackles. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He told both he never sent Morelos off at the time because in his opinion it was just a tangle of legs.

yes and that’s what he seen from only one look and from where he was standing at the time so to me it’s not a lie. Is the knee of porteous blocking his view ? 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe he fell forward to take the weight of the hibs bastards leg.

Do think somebody’s legs is a platform you can stand on with one leg without losing your balance? Mon tae fuck mate the fall forward argument you’ve put out a couple of times is nonsense 

You said he knew what he was doing. You said he put his foot down deliberately. But then he  couldn't lift it , he fell forward 😁   to help out the guy he'd deliberately stood on and somehow fell forward.

Ffs mate if you ever get into trouble with plod please sort out your story in advance.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said he knew what he was doing. You said he put his foot down deliberately. But then he  couldn't lift it , he fell forward 😁   to help out the guy he'd deliberately stood on and somehow fell forward.

Ffs mate if you ever get into trouble with plod please sort out your story in advance.

I never said any of that fs 

I gave a reason why somebody standing on somebody would possibly fall forward 🤣

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It doesn’t matter what i think.

Either Jack Ross and Darren Mcgregor are lying or Kevin Clancy is.

That is the point.

It only matters what the CO thinks really, or whoever has decided to ban him. But I agree with them for what it’s worth , I thought it was a red at the time. That’s all I was really interested in, not sure what you are on about folk “lying”

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not out to prove anything. I've got my opinion, you've got yours, we're on a debate forum.

Take it though if Porteous did that to Morelos you'd only be shouting for a free kick? And McGregor didn't deserve a red for his challenge either?

To answer your questions, no I wouldn’t be shouting for a freekick and if I did I’d probably forget about the incident by the end of the game. And to be honest I seen the McGregor tackle when the fella who I originally quoted posted and I honestly believe it looks worse than alfredo’s, so I would say that is a red. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

yes and that’s what he seen from only one look and from where he was standing at the time so to me it’s not a lie. Is the knee of porteous blocking his view ? 

Fuck knows but why not just say he didn’t see it.

He’s told Hibs he’s seen it and thought it was just a tangle of legs.

That’s him and Beaton now making decisions on Morelos and then using tv pictures to basically re-ref the match.

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

And he’s facing a 3 game ban even though a ref seen it and said it was a tangle of legs but now because of who it is and the witch hunt afterwards the ref is claiming not to have seen it.

Now tell me, who is in the wrong here?

Mate this is what Dougie McDonald got hounded out all those years ago.

For me this isn’t necessarily about whether Morelos gets a three game ban. This is a chance to go full nuclear, highlight the bias in the system and force out some of the corrupt anti-Rangers bastards in our game, starting with Clancy if he’s a lying bastard.

1 hour ago, Canabear said:

image.png.a90fdd7688b501730d549e79b2639db5.png

Interesting. Imho, this is where the problem is, the rules aren't being applied evenly. The the CO is basically saying

A refs ruling can be be looked at again if the CO feels he has not seen something.

A refs reasoning for his decision can be questioned.

A refs ruling can be changed

The CO has the power to apply the laws of the game as how ever they want to and to who ever.

This isn't 'ref mistakes' that are altering results, this is the CO's office manipulating who can play.  

It should have been red cards for both or both let off.

3 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

It only matters what the CO thinks really, or whoever has decided to ban him. But I agree with them for what it’s worth , I thought it was a red at the time. That’s all I was really interested in, not sure what you are on about folk “lying”

Kevin Clancy tells Hibs he thought it was a tangle of legs.

Kevin Clancy is now saying he didn’t see it.

it’s not Rocket science.

3 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

To answer your questions, no I wouldn’t be shouting for a freekick and if I did I’d probably forget about the incident by the end of the game. And to be honest I seen the McGregor tackle when the fella who I originally quoted posted and I honestly believe it looks worse than alfredo’s, so I would say that is a red. 

Morelos was the worse of the two between him and mcgregor. If you're arguing otherwise its through bias or stupidity. Hopefully bias.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not falling out with anybody mate

Cool mate. It's getting a bit heated in here generally though. I am raging about it personally but because there should have been 2 red cards or none imo.

On the bright side we have very capable replacements for Alfredo and he will no doubt be there when we win our title back. Hope he scores a hatrick that day.

1 minute ago, Shetland Bear said:

Mate this is what Dougie McDonald got hounded out all those years ago.

For me this isn’t necessarily about whether Morelos gets a three game ban. This is a chance to go full nuclear, highlight the bias in the system and force out some of the corrupt anti-Rangers bastards in our game, starting with Clancy if he’s a lying bastard.

It’s re-refereeing matches.

Plain and simple.

37 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

It genuinely looks to me like he’s trying to get the ball and it bounces off porteous’ knee, a split second before Morelos’ foot comes down and makes contact. I believe it was accidental 

After seeing it in real time I’m of the same opinion. 

Archived