UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See apart from that incident I thought Morelos was excellent the other night and is really finding his form so it was no surprise to hear every media outlet go after him. It is borne out of fear, the wee man is tremendous and I hope the club back him here.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

See apart from that incident I thought Morelos was excellent the other night and is really finding his form so it was no surprise to hear every media outlet go after him. It is borne out of fear, the wee man is tremendous and I hope the club back him here.

Yeah he played well. Been finding form since his last suspension. 

It’s ridiculous that McGregor hasn’t been charged but, even if he had, it doesn’t benefit us at all so it’s a side issue. 

The problem is that Morelos keeps doing this sort of nonsense and it’s really difficult to see how he’s ever going to change. If he’d been justifiably sent off at 0-0 the other night who knows how the game ends up. 

His goal return and overall performances have been significantly worse this season and he can’t be trusted.

Now that we have a strong lineup of replacement attackers it’s time to move him on in the summer and make a good profit. 

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Correct.

You trying to tell me a tackle in a Motherwell v St Mirren match gets same headlines as a Rangers match or in particular Morelos?

It's a comedy. Some of them watch Rangers just for ammo.

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I hate the refs as much as the next Rangers fan. Can’t actually think of a red that shouldn’t have been?

Barged twice by mcKenna then petulantly kicking out should have been a yellow at most, was a foul to him.

Achilles ran down by Brown, pushed ihs forearm out and hit him to chest not face as Briwn claimed was again a foul to him but at worst a yellow.

At sheepdom he made no contact with McKennas face.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Barged twice by mcKenna then petulantly kicking out should have been a yellow at most, was a foul to him.

Achilles ran down by Brown, pushed is forearm out and hit him to chest not face as Briwn claimed was again a foul to him but at worst a yellow.

At sheepdom he made no contact with McKennas face.

First was debatable, but still petulant as fuck. On Brown was a clear red, although Brown should have been cited. The McKenna one was on his baws, not his face? Unless I’ve forgotten it. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

First was debatable, but still petulant as fuck. On Brown was a clear red, although Brown should have been cited. The McKenna one was on his baws, not his face? Unless I’ve forgotten it. 

You were probably to busy celebrating him being sent off to notice tbf.

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Correct.

You trying to tell me a tackle in a Motherwell v St Mirren match gets same headlines as a Rangers match or in particular Morelos?

Didn't even show a goal from that match on the major channels.

Just about every news TV channel reported Morelos scoring the winner but could/should have been sent off earlier. He was portrayed as the devil encarnate.

Leans the compliance officer and the failed system towards a red card before they even view the incident. 

Meanwhile, very few even mentioned McGregor's aggressive stamp, which was intentional imo. 

Zero parity.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Why is Morelos singled out for being petulant when clearly there are other petulant players in the league?

Archived