UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a red card. 

So was McGregor's stamp and worse of all was a lunge from that cunt Porteous we got a throw in for that was two footed and knee high. 

We aren't looking for special treatment we are only looking for parity. 

It is open season on the PUL Community and all that is represented by us and that we hold dear. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was a red card. 

So was McGregor's stamp and worse of all was a lunge from that cunt Porteous we got a throw in for that was two footed and knee high. 

We aren't looking for special treatment we are only looking for parity. 

It is open season on the PUL Community and all that is represented by us and that we hold dear. 

I always assumed Morelos was Catholic as well. Every day is a school day.

I said on another thread with the benefit of replays I don't think it was a red, but he could easily have been sent off for it. 

The issue isn't the tackle, it is the ongoing disparity for incidents involving Rangers. The compliance officer suddenly appears again in spite of the ongoing silence with all he recent celtic incidents. Sudden fast tracking. And of course the other players challenges are deemed fine. I said to my dad as soon as the tackle happened in the game, I bet he'll be cited under a lot of media pressure.....and there we go. It is a farce of a corrupt organisation. It will be so sweet when we win.  

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not bile to state its a red card which it was. Us saying it hasn't influenced this. SKY making as big a deal as they did followed by their msm pals, a ref about to perjury himself and a disciplinary system corrupted against our club are the problem.

Fair point mate - I am incensed at the moment by this decision to target Alfie again, they are desperate to drive him out of Scottish football.

The point I was trying to make was that it does not help when our fans are screaming on a forum that Alfie should have been red carded where mutants are looking in.

Some might think it but I am sure that could be debated at the end of the season.

Fuck Ian Crocker the absolute wanker.

Once I calm down I will probably realise that everyone is entitled to free speech and opinions.

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Should appeal it on the grounds of it being a fucking joke. But we wont. 

So many on here already had him guilty anyway. And some still do. 

Ref has obviously retracted or lied about what he thought at the time. 

I’m not defending Clancy but I don’t think he seen the whole incident proper or the cards would have been out. 

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

If we do right we rip the whole Compliance sham apart.

If we do nothing we will continue to be targeted.

22 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

It was a red.

But the other incidents that haven't been picked up are a fucking joke. 

Thats the whole crux of the matter. The  media here set the narrative  when it comes to gets done retrospectively. Whether it was a red or not aint the issue really.  Plenty others are ignored. You cant have a fair system that is selective in how its applied.    

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The guilt is not the point, it is the lack of consistency for incidents throughout the league

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Fair point mate - I am incensed at the moment by this decision to target Alfie again, they are desperate to drive him out of Scottish football.

The point I was trying to make was that it does not help when our fans are screaming on a forum that Alfie should have been red carded where mutants are looking in.

Some might think it but I am sure that could be debated at the end of the season.

Fuck Ian Crocker the absolute wanker.

Once I calm down I will probably realise that everyone is entitled to free speech and opinions.

It's about harming our team, our results, the value of our players. The media know what they are doing.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I’m not defending Clancy but I don’t think he seen the whole incident proper or the cards would have been out. 

He gave an explanation to hivs manager and cb.  Then shat his pants. He's as corrupt as the rest of the tarrier bastards running our game. Whether you think it's a red or no,these cunts just do as they please against us. Fuckin sick of it.

So who makes these notices of complaint? Ian Crocker? Michael Stewart? 

And why does it only seems to affect Rangers? How the fuck does that work?

What’s the actual process for making a complaint? As surely there must have been a notice of complaint for Edouard, Klimala, Curtis Main et al. 

Also, gotta to love how they’ve managed to speedily arrange the hearing to any appeal for this Tuesday. However, they’ve somehow been unable to deal with Eddie in 5 weeks or so. Absolute fucking joke.

It’s outright corruption and it needs to stop.  

Rangers NEED to call out the authorities and have them explain, publicly, how the Notice of Complaint process works in terms of who can lodge a complaint and how it’s done.

Archived