UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He's a petulant wee bastard, who doesn't seem to learn.  Sick to death of this kinda shite from him, no excuses for it.  Made pretty much the same post word for word numerous times in the past few years.

Luckily we have replacements, though we dropped points last time he was banned.

Yes i get the whatabout whatabout whatabout, that needs called out as well.

But, if he keeps doing this kinda shite, then he will keep getting banned.

Only one to blame here for Morelos getting banned, is Morelos!

Fuck up. Who needs enemies eh? 

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Anyone got a video of the Mcgregor incident?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-premiership/12201637/rangers-and-hibs-incidents-assessed#

2 mins into that video if you can stomach listening to Andy Walker's opinion on it.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

This post won't go down well, but it's true, he needs to stop being so fucking stupid. 

It just makes it even worse that others get away with it. 

But he needs to accept responsibility and learn (but who knows how we get him to do that 3 years down the line).

Posters on here have been saying it for ages I'm sure it frustrates Gerrard just as much.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yes look at what others get away with as they don't represent Rangers. 

It is an attack on our culture agree or not that is what is happening. 

It's really isn't.

A witch hunt against a South American, Catholic player is an attack on the PUL community. Fuck me.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Big man will be a dream for tav n borna to whip the crosses in to. Be good to see him get a run, a think he’s earned it 

Agree, he also looks much better now as well as he's got to know the team better.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

This post won't go down well, but it's true, he needs to stop being so fucking stupid. 

It just makes it even worse that others get away with it. 

But he needs to accept responsibility and learn (but who knows how we get him to do that 3 years down the line).

Sick to death of it, he's a petulant wee cunt that will never learn it seems

3 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Sorry mate. Respect your opinion but we've seen a lot worse go unpunished. I know Alfie can be an idiot sometimes but that was nowhere near his worst. Honestly don't think he meant to hurt that cunt.

Aye, nowhere near his worst, says it all ...

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Fuck up. Who needs enemies eh? 

Dry your fucking eyes, he needs to stop being so fucking stupid, fact!

It's not beyond reasonable doubt that the incident was not deliberate. I don't think it was, TBH.  If Alfie swears to SG that it wasn't we need to appeal. If he's in any way guilty we should just accept the ban that comes and take appropriate action on the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Big man will be a dream for tav n borna to whip the crosses in to. Be good to see him get a run, a think he’s earned it 

He does deserve a run but he and Defoe deserved one last time Morelos got suspended too and we immediately lost to St Mirren :lol:

@Siam69getting abuse for this when he's absolutely spot on.

Morelos is an idiot. If he can't stop himself from standing on players or any of his other daft antics then at least use his brain and try and make it look like an accident.

Did McGregor mean to stand on Karama? Absolutely. Watch him after it though, full of apologies, trying to help him up then giving him a wee rub on the back of the head while the ref is talking to them about it. Simple things but it clearly makes a difference.

Or we can just claim conspiracy again because, you know, that's easier.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Sick to death of it, he's a petulant wee cunt that over learn it seems

Aye, nowhere near his worst, says it all .. What was his worst then?  The guy has never seriously injured any cunt. Hammer throwers all over the league and fuck all done.

Dry your fucking eyes, he needs to stop being so fucking stupid, fact                                        

Thank fuck our tremendous form this season, married with the utter capitulation at the tattie dome, has meant the title race hasn't really been close. You can bet your bottom dollar if the league had been neck and neck they'd have been pulling shite like this out of the bag every other week. Shower of utter pricks and it does need rooted out. 

Morelos will be a huge loss. 

We have seen that in the past -   silly from the boy again and must know all eyes are on him, know opposition will target him. Needs to stop reacting -  needs some protection from refs and his team mates. 

Been plenty games we have been kicked off the park, man handled etc. 

What happens when you have a team of football players against hammerthrowers. 

3 game ban seems harsh but we have been her before many times. 

I dont underestimate the cost of him.missing 3 games -  then him getting back in the team. 

2 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Morelos will be a huge loss. 

We have seen that in the past -   silly from the boy again and must know all eyes are on him, know opposition will target him. Needs to stop reacting -  needs some protection from refs and his team mates. 

Been plenty games we have been kicked off the park, man handled etc. 

What happens when you have a team of football players against hammerthrowers. 

3 game ban seems harsh but we have been her before many times. 

I dont underestimate the cost of him.missing 3 games -  then him getting back in the team. 

I get all the angry responses and they are spot on about the hypocrisy with brown and morelos in particular.

However this will now be 5 league games morelos will miss for daft lash outs. Both happened early in games and could have cost us. He's 24 now I can't see him ever changing.

I can't agree with all of the folk going on about how he gave the ref a decision to make and deserves this, because the ref did make a decision, just as the ref makes a decision in every other game. The difference is that the media really do have a bizarre witch hunt against Morelos up here for some reason and seem to demand bans or fines for everything he does. Not a peep from the CO for the several scum player incidents that I do genuinely believe warrant retrospective based on the standards set, nor TLB for his comments.

If the CO has left their post, do we know how this was selected for review for the magical invisible panel yet given that this is the role of the CO? Or is this also secretively un-transparent, as seems to be the case for all things SFA/SPFL these days?

Archived