UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

Club got to take these bastards on, there has been plenty other similar incidents happened over the years ( fuck there was one in the same game ) and nothing has happened.

Any other walk of life this would be classed as victimisation - fuckin disgraceful what's going on and hope the club finally grow a pair 

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, chris182 said:

If we do right we rip the whole Compliance sham apart.

If we do nothing we will continue to be targeted.

All he says is he didnt see it in its entirety or see the seriousness. Its a bollocks call out but when how do you prove they're lieing rather than just shite? Oh, and he's both.

The reason the corrupt bastards get away with it is because we let them and that's why they know they can get away with it. Anybody expecting this board to fight this are living in the clouds. That's why the like of brown and all the other mutants get away with it because they won't let it happen :raging:

34 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Fair point mate - I am incensed at the moment by this decision to target Alfie again, they are desperate to drive him out of Scottish football.

The point I was trying to make was that it does not help when our fans are screaming on a forum that Alfie should have been red carded where mutants are looking in.

Some might think it but I am sure that could be debated at the end of the season.

Fuck Ian Crocker the absolute wanker.

Once I calm down I will probably realise that everyone is entitled to free speech and opinions.

We’re all pissed that this has happened again but Alfie (who I love watching in a Rangers shirt btw) has to accept that he was stupid.  Most of our fans are honest and recognise that if that had been Griffiths on Goldson we would have been screaming for a red, no point arguing that.  I’m sure that given all the OTT media outrage RM comments haven’t been the deciding factor on the citing.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

So according to the charge sheet none of the officials seen the incident.  Darren McGregor said otherwise in his interview.  Rangers have to challenge this.

Clancy was more than likely lying to McGregor rather than lying in this report. If he seen it Morelos would have been off.

9 minutes ago, Canabear said:

From the notice of complaint :- 'but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed'

1. That is a lie as Clancy had a clear line of sight to the incident

2.McGregor told the media in his interview that Clancy had seen it and in his view it was a tangling of legs.

3. There is no sitting compliance officer therefore who made the decision?

4. Why were commentators and pundits saying the next day that Morelos will be cited and hit with a 3 game ban. How did they know this and who told them?

5. How can 2 similar incidents be viewed as a stamp or a trampling.

6. Jack Ross in his comments after the game told the media that Clancy did see it and explained why he never sent him off.

7. This boy is governed to a different set of rules to every other player in the League. His every move is scruntinized to a higher level than every player in the League and Rangers should be demanding to know why this is.

1. Your seeing for Clancy as you don’t know what he seen.

2. Second hand info so not reliable.

3. Agreed and what about previous incidents. Was there not a sellick player involved in an incident prior to us playing them?

4. guesswork, hope and pushing the narrative 

5. I’ve not watched both again so can’t comment comparing these ones but not all incidents are similar.

6. second hand info again

7. Agreed

Maybe the CO or the mystery person has pushed Clancy into a corner especially with what he said to Jack Ross but it will now be easier to retract anything he said and apologise to Ross and punish Alfie. I’d be very surprised if Clancy never took the opportunity to punish Alfie.  

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

@Siam69getting abuse for this when he's absolutely spot on.

Morelos is an idiot. If he can't stop himself from standing on players or any of his other daft antics then at least use his brain and try and make it look like an accident.

Did McGregor mean to stand on Karama? Absolutely. Watch him after it though, full of apologies, trying to help him up then giving him a wee rub on the back of the head while the ref is talking to them about it. Simple things but it clearly makes a difference.

Or we can just claim conspiracy again because, you know, that's easier.

The disparity in how we're treated by the judicial process proves bias. 

I've no challenge to him being cited. I could give dozens of worse challenges that haven't been, often by players of a club of similar standing on national TV where there should be parallels.

Just now, Soldier blue said:

We’re all pissed that this has happened again but Alfie (who I love watching in a Rangers shirt btw) has to accept that he was stupid.  Most of our fans are honest and recognise that if that had been Griffiths on Goldson we would have been screaming for a red, no point arguing that.  I’m sure that given all the OTT media outrage RM comments haven’t been the deciding factor on the citing.

We all know the thumb would never be sent off for that. We could scream all day,wouldn't make a difference.  That's the difference. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The disparity in how we're treated by the judicial process proves bias. 

If you want to believe that mate then batter in. I'm not really interested in debating it.

Morelos gives them the decision to make in the first place. If he doesn't stand on Porteous then everything after it is irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Sick to death of it, he's a petulant wee cunt that will never learn it seems

Aye, nowhere near his worst, says it all ...

Dry your fucking eyes, he needs to stop being so fucking stupid, fact!

Everything you say about Alfie is spot on. But the bigger issue for me is that there is no doubt that certain players are held to different standards and disciplined accordingly. Brown was sent off the other week but if the ref had missed it i dont for one second think it wouldve been highlighted by the media and he wouldnt have been banned. Absolutely no way. We know this from previous.

42 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I said on another thread with the benefit of replays I don't think it was a red, but he could easily have been sent off for it. 

The issue isn't the tackle, it is the ongoing disparity for incidents involving Rangers. The compliance officer suddenly appears again in spite of the ongoing silence with all he recent celtic incidents. Sudden fast tracking. And of course the other players challenges are deemed fine. I said to my dad as soon as the tackle happened in the game, I bet he'll be cited under a lot of media pressure.....and there we go. It is a farce of a corrupt organisation. It will be so sweet when we win.  

That’s where we should be focusing our arguments. We won’t win an appeal on this one as the decision has been made but we can show up these bastards for the targeting of incidents involving one man while ignoring clear red card violent acts elsewhere.

There really needs to be some sort of system devised that prevents commentators and pundits having a second go at refereeing the game during / after the event.  The current system is  completely open to bias and manipulation and therefore not fit for purpose.

As long as we have Alfie, I think we may have to accept that his disciplinary issues are part of the package and we are going to see him suspended for a few games each season.  As some balance to this, we have had plenty of key players over the years who spent a similar amount of games and more missing due to injury.  I honestly cannot recall Alfie missing a game through injury which is remarkable considering the physical abuse he takes.

Although we will miss him for the three games we should have sufficient cover with Itten and Roofe and, given the fixtures over the next month, it should allow Alfie to be fit and ready for the two games against Antwerp.

Morelos is fair game in Scotland to all these cunts that couldn’t even lace his boots, he will have been kicked, nipped and  harassed throughout that game, which the media will not have picked up on.

I think he reacted but pulled out, it wasn’t a full blown stamp and it shouldn’t of resulted in the media trial that will now occur. Enough is Enough!

L

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Morelos is fair game in Scotland to all these cunts that couldn’t even lace his boots, he will have been kicked, nipped and  harassed throughout that game, which the media will not have picked up on.

I think he reacted but pulled out, it wasn’t a full blown stamp and it shouldn’t of resulted in the media trial that will now occur. Enough is Enough!

It doesn't have to be a stamp to be a red card.

Archived