UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Not got an issue with Morelos getting cited, it's a red & deserves it.

The issue is with the fact a similar incident in the same game doesnt get cited (even though they thought enough of it to have a 2nd look) 

And the fact Clancy says he never seen it when clearly he did

Really cant fathom why some cant see thats the main issue.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

You can stand up for Alfie to an extent. Yes he does at times get a rough deal and different treatment. However, these things are in him. You go to town for him and it is very likely he will let you down and you have egg on your face.  Nightmare for Management I feel.  

Its instinctive. It tends to really come to the fore in big games or those with needle. I think he deliberately stood on Porteous, but not in a premeditated plan to do him way, more an instinctive volatility that he immediately regrets but can't really take out his game.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It doesn't need to be a stamp. Not sure why you keep going on as if he's off the hook if it can't be classed as such.

I suppose it could have been classed as "trampling" then he would have got a ba..................oh wait a minute.

9 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I'd love to see the weans some of the posters on here must drag up. Complete inability to accept fault or personal responsibility. Kind of bawbags that blame the school/polis/court/social work (everyone but themselves) when the wee wanks they raised get suspended/lifted/jailed...

Is Rangers held to a differnt standard? Maybe.

Does Morelos bring it on himself? Definitely.

Wit you talking about ya absolute dick taking about peoples weans. Fs 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its instinctive. It tends to really come to the fore in big games or those with needle. I think he deliberately stood on Porteous, but not in a premeditated plan to do him way, more an instinctive volatility that he immediately regrets but can't really take out his game.

See it alot in South American players. Just part of the character. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Probably accept it.  Hopefully no injuries or COVID for Roofe or Itten, especially if Defoe is still out. 

Fuck giving they cunts even the slightest sniff.

Any news on defoe m8?

12 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I'd love to see the weans some of the posters on here must drag up. Complete inability to accept fault or personal responsibility. Kind of bawbags that blame the school/polis/court/social work (everyone but themselves) when the wee wanks they raised get suspended/lifted/jailed...

Is Rangers held to a differnt standard? Maybe.

Does Morelos bring it on himself? Definitely.

My boy is sixteen. Never been in bother wi the polis, doing well at school and hates the tims.  So in my opinion,you talk some amount of shite.

24 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

image.png.ce097b642c9d32be2f6fb3ff0c3abed7.png

Yup.....21 other players and a double decker bus in the way

AND....if the officials didnt see it...what the fuck were they looking at?   the ball was there being played, not as if it was behind them or after the ball had gone

Clancy 'I saw the tangle of legs, but didn't see the stamp.'

That's all he needs to say. Job done. 

Archived