Dundee United game moved.

MayboleLoyal_atb

Hard to say for 100% sure but possibly St mirren at home on the 6th of march? If not then definitely at the old firm

Should we win the games upto st mirren including said game We'd be on 90 pts which is 4 below the maximum celtic can attain for the rest of the season (including the old firms).ย 
ย 

If celtic drop 4 points between now and our game with st mirren then we win it at home I believe.ย 

A good game to move for me. Another home game and hopefully one more we can tick off as 3 points.

I'm still in the 1 game at a time camp, don't think I'll be confident unless we need 1 point from our final 6 games or somethingย :lol:

24 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

As it stands now if we win all our games and they win all their games we can win at the midden. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Correct, was going to be the game after the visit to their place but now this has been moved to Feb it means we can win at the midden. I would hope they will drop more points than us before then and we can visit them as Champions.ย 

Surprised this has happened......wouldnโ€™t have whenย slanty eyes ran the league!

Fuck,ย the mutant bastards will be roaming the car park that day foaming at the mouth andย howling at the moon.ย 

That will be them back in their box, where they belong.

ย 

ย 

I added in the Europa last 16 dates just in case:

February 3 - St Johnston (Prem)

February 7 - Hamilton (Prem)

February 13 -ย Kilmarnock (Prem)ย 

February 18 -ย Antwerp (Europa)

February 20/21 -ย SC - Cancelled

February 21 - Dundee Hivs (Prem)ย 

February 25 -ย Antwerp (Europa)ย 

February 28 -ย Free due to Livingstonย playing Betfred Cup Finalย 

March 3 - Livingston (Prem)

March 6 -ย St Mirren (Prem)ย 

March 11 - last 16 (Europa)

March 13 -ย Scottish Cup TBC

March 18 - last 16 (Europa)

March 20 - Covid FCย (Prem)

Someone at the spfl has fucked up btw waiting on them changing it back. I'd love it and it's very possible given we only have 2 away games before that game.ย 

St. Johnstoneย 

Hamilton A

Kilmarnockย 

Dundee Unitedย 

Livingstone A

St. Mirrenย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Someone at the spfl has fucked up btw waiting on them changing it back. I'd love it and it's very possible given we only have 2 away games before that game.ย 

St. Johnstoneย 

Hamilton A

Kilmarnockย 

Dundee Unitedย 

Livingstone A

St. Mirrenย 

ย 

Why you waiting on them changing it back?ย 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wouldโ€™ve rather that not moved tbh, a free weekend between Antwerp games wouldโ€™ve been decentย 

Nah let's get the league wrapped up asap and watch the meltdown unfold with our feet up.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wouldโ€™ve rather that not moved tbh, a free weekend between Antwerp games wouldโ€™ve been decentย 

i think that means this will be last game of alfredos banย  st john home hamilton away dundee utd home we should win these 3 without alfredo

Archived