Hard to say for 100% sure but possibly St mirren at home on the 6th of march? If not then definitely at the old firm

Should we win the games upto st mirren including said game We'd be on 90 pts which is 4 below the maximum celtic can attain for the rest of the season (including the old firms). 

If celtic drop 4 points between now and our game with st mirren then we win it at home I believe. 

24 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

As it stands now if we win all our games and they win all their games we can win at the midden. 😂😂😂

Correct, was going to be the game after the visit to their place but now this has been moved to Feb it means we can win at the midden. I would hope they will drop more points than us before then and we can visit them as Champions. 

Surprised this has happened......wouldn’t have when slanty eyes ran the league!

Fuck, the mutant bastards will be roaming the car park that day foaming at the mouth and howling at the moon. 

That will be them back in their box, where they belong.

Someone at the spfl has fucked up btw waiting on them changing it back. I'd love it and it's very possible given we only have 2 away games before that game. 

St. Johnstone 

Hamilton A

Kilmarnock 

Dundee United 

Livingstone A

St. Mirren 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Someone at the spfl has fucked up btw waiting on them changing it back. I'd love it and it's very possible given we only have 2 away games before that game. 

St. Johnstone 

Hamilton A

Kilmarnock 

Dundee United 

Livingstone A

St. Mirren 

Why you waiting on them changing it back? 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Would’ve rather that not moved tbh, a free weekend between Antwerp games would’ve been decent 

We should now ask for it to be moved(copyright scum) and see how that goes.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Would’ve rather that not moved tbh, a free weekend between Antwerp games would’ve been decent 

i think that means this will be last game of alfredos ban  st john home hamilton away dundee utd home we should win these 3 without alfredo