Ex employees you want to see for 55

Junior Soprano

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anybody needs to come back really. 

Though we didn't think it in 2016 getting back into the SPFL is completely seperate from us winning our first title. In fact it's taken us longer to win the league and there is a reason for that.

The McCoist team that we had for 3 years got split up and pretty much left in acrimony. That squad weren't brought back a year later for a reason.

Warburton who built his own team left in acrimony as did most of the players who played under him apart from Tav, Halliday and Foderingham. Even Windass who was here under Gerrard left in bad terms for me.

Pedro...enough said. Out with Morelos and Candeias none of them contributed much. Candeias, like Windass, decided he wanted to leave.

You could argue maybe some of the guys who were here in Gerrard's first two seasons as they contributed to our European campaigns which helped us bring in better players than themselves. That also seems utterly pointless.

This is for the management team and the players that are here just now!

Also next season is the 150th anniversary where we will have real Rangers Legends be acknowledged.

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I don't think anybody needs to come back really. 

Though we didn't think it in 2016 getting back into the SPFL is completely seperate from us winning our first title. In fact it's taken us longer to win the league and there is a reason for that.

The McCoist team that we had for 3 years got split up and pretty much left in acrimony. That squad weren't brought back a year later for a reason.

Warburton who built his own team left in acrimony as did most of the players who played under him apart from Tav, Halliday and Foderingham. Even Windass who was here under Gerrard left in bad terms for me.

Pedro...enough said. Out with Morelos and Candeias none of them contributed much. Candeias, like Windass, decided he wanted to leave.

You could argue maybe some of the guys who were here in Gerrard's first two seasons as they contributed to our European campaigns which helped us bring in better players than themselves. That also seems utterly pointless.

This is for the management team and the players that are here just now!

I despise Windass as much as Ian Black. Both shitebag plastic bullys.

Archived