Ex employees you want to see for 55

Junior Soprano

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

No.

Firstly, he was shite in the championship. A bombscare at centre half

Secondly, his matey act with the filth at half time in the League Cup semi.

Thirdly, that "man" refused to come up to the Thornton suite after the Annan debacle. He was due to get an award, from the Lewis boys I believe, but didn't have the balls to come up. They were told they'd need to go downstairs to give him the award,  but as they'd have left the hospitality they wouldn't get back in. Pathetic by him.

A Captain of Rangers? 

Edit: in fact, deleting this, on a day like today I'm not getting into it :lol:

In all honesty, I'd rather us as fans were back before any ex-players. We're the ones that have had to put up with the ridicule far more than ex-players who moved elsewhere and continued to earn a wage, probably forgetting most of what went on while they were with us. We're the ones who have stuck by the team and club. 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

In all honesty, I'd rather us as fans were back before any ex-players. We're the ones that have had to put up with the ridicule far more than ex-players who moved elsewhere and continued to earn a wage, probably forgetting most of what went on while they were with us. We're the ones who have stuck by the team and club. 

right. the fact we won't be able to be there to celebrate is fucking crazy. even if we were to go outside ibrox when the title is won you just know there will be all sorts of shite thrown at us. #55 means so much...we all want to celebrate with the team and fellow fans. the amount of shite we've been through is ridiculous.

Archived