Well bears....

GOAT

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we've paid our dues time after time. we've done our sentence but commited no crime. and bad mistakes...we've made a few. we've had our share of sand kicked in our face but we've come through.

we are the champions, my friend.

i always thought singing this song was a bit stupid in that pretty much any team will play it just because it says "we are the champions" but the lyrics really do mean something after all the shit we've gone through.

we were booted down to the arse end of scottish football but we took it and earned our way back up. our club could've been run better in the past but we didn't do anything illegal. since 2012 every cunt has been out for us but here we are ready to win 55.

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

When is the earliest the league has been won? Could be interesting.

21st of February v Dundee United. However it’s looking likely to be either Livingston on the 3rd of March or St Mirren on the 6th. 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

When is the earliest the league has been won? Could be interesting.

Apparently we hold the record with 22.2% of games remaining back in 1899 and 1900.

22.2% of 38 is 8.4. We would need to win the league with 9 games remaining to break the record and there is currently 12 games remaining in our season, meaning we would need to win the league within our next 3 games. Currently we are on course to win it in the next 6 games.

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I still can’t believe there are posters who still aren’t sure and not convinced.

Catch a grip it’s done and dusted and has been for months.

Go and enjoy yourselves.

We are the Champions 

must say i have been a bit like that take one game at a time etc but today i am finally convinced  gerrard will still keep the players driven  we can still go through the league season unbeaten and reach 100 points  that gives us something to aim for

33 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

It's so fucking over man, the question now is do we win by 20 points, 30 points, or 40 points :lol: 

Good fucking times.

Probably just cant believe it tbh 😅 I genuinely thought this season would be tooth and nail, a last day helicopter sunday afair but fucking hell theyve simply imploded!!! 

Either way ive bought a bottle champagne and got a union jack jacket and bowler hat to celebrate the final game 😂

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Probably just cant believe it tbh 😅 I genuinely thought this season would be tooth and nail, a last day helicopter sunday afair but fucking hell theyve simply imploded!!! 

Either way ive bought a bottle champagne and got a union jack jacket and bowler hat to celebrate the final game 😂

I think we all did tbf, but they're in a battle for 2nd place now, not the title, you've just got to sit back, kick your feet up and just enjoy it cause it's only going to get better :UK:

Archived