Well bears....

GOAT

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

It was over a long time ago

The easiest title win I've ever lived through. 

Those cunts are done. 

I was saying to my brother earlier today about when we never got 10....we were cruising to 10 then certain things happened and we got derailed for a spell....we fought our way back into it only to fuck it up with two defeats in our last 3 games.....even going into the last day we still had a outside chance we may have pulled it off.....take that into stark contrast at the rapists attempts this season.....they have fucking surrender so meekly without even laying a glove on us

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I was saying to my brother earlier today about when we never got 10....we were cruising to 10 then certain things happened and we got derailed for a spell....we fought our way back into it only to fuck it up with two defeats in our last 3 games.....even going into the last day we still had a outside chance we may have pulled it off.....take that into stark contrast at the rapists attempts this season.....they have fucking surrender so meekly without even laying a glove on us

Their implosion has been staggering, never seen this coming at all tbh. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

The league is over and was over on January 2nd.  Enjoy it.

Was just thinking earlier about the save from McGregor that day from the shot from thumb .That was the point of the season that won the league .

If he doesn’t save that everything that followed could have been so very different .The Dubai catastrophe would still have happened and there was a chance of dropping points in those few games but there would have been a greater belief in their squad and of course an element of doubt in ours .

Instead we went on to win a game that  we wouldn’t have won in recent years and the new Premiership champions came of age .

First time I've felt it's genuinely over, purely because I have not wanted to build myself up in case of the small chance it doesn't happen. I was always wanting to wait until it was mathematically over but the maths now are pretty damning.

23 points clear. A MINIMUM of SEVENTEEN points clear.

We could lose both old firm games and still have to drop 12 points more than them due to our goal difference.

The thought of that is pretty overwhelming after 10 years of hurt.

The best league wins in terms of joy for me have all come from winning on the last day of the season.

Beating Killie 

Beating Dundee Utd

Beating Hibs

Beating Dunfermline

But this is different altogether. It's fucking coming home and I'm going to cry like a baby when it does. 

Beers are getting scudded tonight and rightly so.

What a time to be alive.

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

have to say, ive been apprehensive about saying its over but am really started to believe it and its sinking in. Just a few more games, keeping up our high standard and the great thing is is between now and the end of the season we only have 2 away games, Livinston and celtic and theres a good chance we'll be done before the old firm. The livi game being the only possible speedbump.

still need to watch the other teams and do the task firmly and convincingly, but this is it bears, we're in the home strech!!!! 

We have 5 away games. Not that it will make much difference in the end

50 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

The thought of our lads lifting that trophy almost makes me want to greet. It's happening. Fucking buzzing.

The wee man has FIFA 21 and I popped in the other night and saw his Rangers team win the league ,Tav lifting the trophy even in electronic version gave me a vision of what the soon to come event will look like .

I was born in 71 and don’t have any memories of our treble winning teams apart from some memorabilia.I didn’t actually remember watching any of the games ,I lived abroad in 78 .Winning the league in 87 was my first real win and it was good ,It will be nowhere near the feeling of this one though ,not even close .

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I still can’t believe there are posters who still aren’t sure and not convinced.

Catch a grip it’s done and dusted and has been for months.

Go and enjoy yourselves.

We are the Champions 

Reckon it's scars from the last few seasons.

No dount now but this race is over by a long distance.

It's just a case now of when we clinch it. The way the scum are dropping points that could be a sooner than expected.

Have been shiting it for weeks but today iam starting to think it's ours and big can't wait for the celebration at Ibrox no matter what that wee shite Nichola says 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Have been shiting it for weeks but today iam starting to think it's ours and big can't wait for the celebration at Ibrox no matter what that wee shite Nichola says 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Archived