Well bears....

GOAT

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pretty sure I remember something like this being suggested before with some boggin cunt trying to get us to sing a tarrier song can’t remember if it was the same one. 

Probably a tarrier attempt at operation tango while they laugh like fuck at us singing their pish.

My auld man phoned me last night (quite pished I might add) and after laughing his tits off at that Ian loonball on ssb moved on to a wee conversation he had with a m8 of his in their bowling club last year, his m8 asked him "Billy, do you think we will ever get back to where we were? " my auld man is 70 btw and replied " yes we will but we probably won't see it" said this title win will mean more to him than all the others put together, fantastic that he's getting to see it and lifted an already great night even higher. 

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My auld man phoned me last night (quite pished I might add) and after laughing his tits off at that Ian loonball on ssb moved on to a wee conversation he had with a m8 of his in their bowling club last year, his m8 asked him "Billy, do you think we will ever get back to where we were? " my auld man is 70 btw and replied " yes we will but we probably won't see it" said this title win will mean more to him than all the others put together, fantastic that he's getting to see it and lifted an already great night even higher. 

I'm so happy for the older Bears for getting to live through a title win again and the younger Bears who've never had a chance to enjoy one. 

But most of all I am happy for us all. 

48 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I'm so happy for the older Bears for getting to live through a title win again and the younger Bears who've never had a chance to enjoy one. 

But most of all I am happy for us all. 

Exactly. There are too many younger fans who can’t remember how totally outstanding we’ve been over the years. We need this. 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Class:UK:

18 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

So how many wins required to wrap this up. 

We need 20 points to win the league. However every time the tramps drop points that reduces as well as every point we gain.

Still on course to win it at the chamber of secrets although reckon March 3rd or 6th is more likely. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

So how many wins required to wrap this up. 

If they win all the rest of their games their maximum possible is 91 points.

As things stand just now we need 19 points from 12 games to get to 91 and the GD would win it for us.

It's not going to play out like that though. :lol: 

Archived