• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a fucking wonderful day. 😁😁😁 FullSizeRender.mov

My auld man phoned me last night (quite pished I might add) and after laughing his tits off at that Ian loonball on ssb moved on to a wee conversation he had with a m8 of his in their bowling club las

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Not ynwa but the Liverpool Gerrard song needs to be changed to us. The gaffer deserves a proper song even warbs had one ffs.

Why does it? his Liverpool days are fuck all to do with us, we've plenty of songs of our own, we don't need any of theirs. I'm sure we're capable of coming up with a song that represents his achievements with us.

Did we start singing PSV songs for Advocaat? no of course not, fucking ridicules suggestion.

ForeverAndEver likes this
1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Why does it? his Liverpool days are fuck all to do with us, we've plenty of songs of our own, we don't need any of theirs. I'm sure we're capable of coming up with a song that represents his achievements with us.

Did we start singing PSV songs for Advocaat? no of course not, fucking ridicules suggestion.

Fuck up😅

Boyds grin likes this

I wish we’d know ASAP what day we’ll win the league it’s murder trying to arrange time off work for the session.

The scum’s last game before we play Livingston and St Mirren is the 27th of February so we should have a rough idea then right enough.

Unless we’ve already won it by then. 😂😂

G13, qwerty, pollok-bear and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, B1872 said:

I wish we’d know ASAP what day we’ll win the league it’s murder trying to arrange time off work for the session.

The scum’s last game before we play Livingston and St Mirren is the 27th of February so we should have a rough idea then right enough.

Unless we’ve already won it by then. 😂😂

They will either be giving me holidays or I will be going aff sick. They know the script. Been waiting to long for this.

You know this guys, I love the positivity on here, it's brilliant and cheers me up, but even though we have a massive lead I'm as nervous as fuck before every single game, I just can't help it, after all we've been through, I'm celebrating fuck all till it's actually done and out the way, wish to fuck it would hurry up.

tayside likes this
3 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

You know this guys, I love the positivity on here, it's brilliant and cheers me up, but even though we have a massive lead I'm as nervous as fuck before every single game, I just can't help it, after all we've been through, I'm not celebrating fuck all till it's actually done and out the way, wish to fuck it would hurry up.

Im the same mate and won't celebrate until it's over. Though I'm enjoying the scum suffer 

tayside likes this