Oli Holt Article on Our Gaffer

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Oli Holt Article on Our Gaffer
10 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Took me 15 minutes to make my thread and you posted this in the mean time 😂😂

went to a lot of effort adding in the pictures and the bold parts you know :angrywillie:

:lol: 

17 minutes after I posted it, you mean?

I've merged the threads and given you a shout out too.

5 hours ago, Ayrblue1 said:

The last paragraph man. He totally gets it

He does. From early days it was obvious that he had the knowledge,the passion and the presence to be a successful manager. He was going to be successful somewhere,the question was whether it could happen at Rangers with the finances and hatred and all.

It's been fantastic watching it all come together for him.

Blumhoilann and Ayrblue1 like this

Be interesting to see how Football Focus handle Gerrard’s story once the title is secured.

Ideal article for that show but will Pacific Quay CSC still refuse to send anyone to Ibrox for an interview?

Disgrace that shite hasn’t been sorted out.

Heard last couple of minutes of Liam McLeod commentary yesterday talking about “defeat for the champions” and thought “aye, get as many of them in now while you can, ya bitter wee cunt”

Loving the shock and grieving at that place.

Amokachi and Blumhoilann like this

It’s a fantastic article and tbh while he is very fortunate to be given the opportunity to manage our great club, I genuinely think he is going to go on to be a top top manager. Like. Alex Ferguson levels. 

I knew Steven Gerrard was a fantastic footballer, I knew he was a winner and I knew Liverpool fans loved him but I didn’t know he is an absolute top human being as well and that they broke the mould with him. He speaks truthfully, purposefully, and passionately. He is knowledgeable and   Authoritative. He takes no shit and demands respect. He is a leader of men of that there is no doubt. 

Yes he is lucky to be afforded the opportunity to manage us but we too are lucky to have him and when he eventually leaves it will be a sad day

jersey-rangers likes this
10 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

It’s a fantastic article and tbh while he is very fortunate to be given the opportunity to manage our great club, I genuinely think he is going to go on to be a top top manager. Like. Alex Ferguson levels. 

I knew Steven Gerrard was a fantastic footballer, I knew he was a winner and I knew Liverpool fans loved him but I didn’t know he is an absolute top human being as well and that they broke the mould with him. He speaks truthfully, purposefully, and passionately. He is knowledgeable and   Authoritative. He takes no shit and demands respect. He is a leader of men of that there is no doubt. 

Yes he is lucky to be afforded the opportunity to manage us but we too are lucky to have him and when he eventually leaves it will be a sad day

To use a phrase of his, I hope when he does leave, he leaves us in ‘a good place’.  

Bakbear likes this