Have we got the credit we deserve

KingKirk

7 hours ago, Boyds grin said:

Agreed Epstein. WE are the Club that have made the rattlers look absolutely fucking shite because we've been so good. Natural Order has resumed and we ain't going anywhere! 

There’s a whiff here. Stop being a cunt or fuck off! You know what? Just fuck off! 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We wont ever really get that respect up here tbh, far too many bitter taigs in the media. It doesn't really matter though, i dont need sutton coming out saying how good rangers have been or hartson saying we deserve it.

I know our team has been outstanding and that we 100% deserve it

To all those haters spinning the “yeah Rangers have done well but look at Sellick’s collapse” shite, ask yourself WHY they collapsed.

Rangers have been slowly turning the screw every week, just a wee bit tighter then a wee bit tighter still.

For the first time in years, they’ve had pressure instead of byes every week and their bottle has crashed wonderfully.

I think some of them have been waited with baited breath on us going off the boil.

They were waiting on the “majestic sellick “ coming up the rails and watch us implode.

But dearie fuckin me is the Doc Martin now on the other foot ?

“Best fans in the Wurld “

Tried to attack there own players, fought with the Polis on the streets outside the Paedodome.

SFA lapdogs didn’t even sanction a mention against them.

If it had been us ?

Armageddon, put them in the Lowland League.

It’s so obvious who the Press haters are and we should do the only thing possible hurt them in the pocket no purchases, no clicks leave them to the anonymity they deserve.

Their superstars trying to get to fuck out of there.

Its pleasing to watch.

You have to earn an unbeaten League season up till February, even John Paul  from Coatbridge knows it in his wee papish heart but he will never say it out loud.

Our European results also blow their silly we arguments out the water, pay them no attention everybody with a functioning brain knows the script.

53 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They were two points ahead when we went to Sharkhead in October. Our win shattered them and also gave us the belief to kick on.

Spot on.

They were rattling before it in Europe but the way we dismantled them that day gave us the belief to kick on further and their reaction to not accept they were in serious shit due to arrogance and self entitlement has been a dual catalyst in the way the season has developed.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They were two points ahead when we went to Sharkhead in October. Our win shattered them and also gave us the belief to kick on.

Both our victories over them this year really kicked the stuffing out them. 

For me though the Ibrox win really did the damage.

You could see their logic behind it; arguably the pressure more on Rangers, throw everything at us, win, then head off to Dubai making us believe that history was repeating itself. 

Instead, we win with a Walter Smith esk performance and they capitulate to epic proportions. 

Winning the title at their midden would be amazing but I'd love to see us go there as champions. No pressure, Hagi spraying rabonas all over the park as they trudge around in absolute destitute.

absolutely glorious.  

Haven’t been given the credit we deserve 

They were flying until we broke them in the 2-0 game then Sparta Prague and Ross County shattered their confidence further.

They got back on a run and started gaining some confidence again thinking they had a chance until we killed them off at Ibrox 

We won this title with relentless consistency, it hasn’t been handed to us like the media will tell you. I expect we’ll get the credit if we start getting near points/goals scored/goals conceded records but if not the narrative will be the scum handed us it. Couldn’t care any less anyway, it’s our time now the only remaining questions are will we win the Scottish Cup and can we win the Europa League 

They had players talking about the 10. Their club pushed sales off the back of going for the 10. Their bloggers when not convincing readers we were going bust were already planning celebrations for winning the 10.

They have fully believed their own hype instead of watching the progress we'd been making. Too fucking late now, and very every comment passed about our players being bottlers in previous seasons this is nothing compared to them this season.

They've just finished 4 trebles in a row and yet each and every one of them will be marked as an abject failure the rest of their lives. I fucking love it.

It's been a decade since they bastards last had a genuine, sustained challenge for the title - we're finally back where we belong, standing tall and brushing aside all-comers and they've buckled under the pressure. This is essentially the same celtic team as it was the last few years, they spent tens of millions in the summer to strengthen their squad - we absolutely should take the credit for their demise, they'd be strolling the league if it wasn't for us.

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They had players talking about the 10. Their club pushed sales off the back of going for the 10. Their bloggers when not convincing readers we were going bust were already planning celebrations for winning the 10.

They have fully believed their own hype instead of watching the progress we'd been making. Too fucking late now, and very every comment passed about our players being bottlers in previous seasons this is nothing compared to them this season.

They've just finished 4 trebles in a row and yet each and every one of them will be marked as an abject failure the rest of their lives. I fucking love it.

(In)famously they had already manufactured the celebratory paraphernalia basically before a ball was kicked. Whilst I would imagine that the shirts, flags etc have already been put through the shredder, it would be some giggle, in this season of giggles, if some of that stuff were to turn up.

9 hours ago, Boyds grin said:

Agreed Epstein. WE are the Club that have made the rattlers look absolutely fucking shite because we've been so good. Natural Order has resumed and we ain't going anywhere! 

Absolutely. The tarriers can still get 91 points which in all of the past 9 years would have won them the league. 

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Yes that mob have collapsed spectacularly. 

I feel our clubs part in the collapse has been completely overlooked. We have been absolutely outstanding this season to be sitting in January unbeaten and over 20 points clear is remarkable. 

We'll done Rangers. 

It will always be overlooked by the haters but who gives a fuck.

We know that WE ARE THE PEOPLE and thats all that matters.

I think the drama of celtic’s meltdown is imminent right now, and taking all the headlines, and it think it suits us. I think once the season is over, there’s going to be more analysis and publicity over just now incredible we have been - especially if we dO manage to remain unbeaten and progress further in Europe 

Archived