Have we got the credit we deserve

KingKirk

The taigs are always hitting out with stuff like “we’ve handed it to them” and other such shite. We’ve only played them twice. In all of our league games we’ve scored 66 we’ve conceded 7 have a 100% home record and are still unbeaten in the league and Europe going into February. It’s absolutely about how good Rangers are that the league is almost wrapped up at this stage. Whoever their manager was this season they’d of had a hell of a job keeping up with us. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely not, the football we have played and the winning run led to them being put under pressure like never before and it’s us that have contributed to the downfall.  Popcorn teeth has destroyed that team with no coaching, or any tactical nous, but the pressure told on them.  Constant scudding in Europe has finally skewed into domestic football and every team playing them now smells blood, meanwhile very few of them lay a glove on us. 

Paedo FC wont come back from this , especially if we can make the CL group stages , and as we would have the easy Champions  route they have had (even though they were humiliated ) , its a possibility .

Also the Bheasts have no one else to flog with any real value , apart from French Eddie , and his value is tumbling week to week . 

It’s hard to put into words what I want to say on this subject but I’ll give it a go. 

Credit is irrelevant really, in my near 40 years of supporting Rangers I have consider us as synonymous with winning. We don’t need credit when we are winning because the trophies and dominance speak for themselves. 

However I do think there is a more deep seated issue here. That is that the (for the want of a better word) “establishment” that saw us loaded with games in 2008 and then saw us chucked down to the bottom of the game in 2012 while aggressively trying to strip our titles away from us, hasn’t gone away just because we are marching relentlessly on to 55. They are still there. They are still citing Alfie, they are still belittling our form, they are still pressurising the refs. They still give coop loans to that lot, still prevent us using local facilities for fan zones, still give preferential winter breaks to one club above all others, still tolerate absolute “disrepute” rants from one manager only.  

All that still exists. 

Fuck credit. We don’t need credit. We need parity. We need fair and equal treatment. As long as the current cesspit prevails, we will not be competing on a level playing field. 

The SPFL and SFA need gutted from top to bottom with neutral and professional people installed who are interested in the betterment of the game for the benefit of the country rather than any individual team, be that us or them. 

Fuck Credit 

Nope, and I don't want any credit from any cunt.  When every club in Scottish football voted for us to go to the bottom tier, they probably thought that we would never be back.  Well guess what fuckers we're back and its fucking glorious watching their jealousy and pain.  Get it right up the fuckin lot of you.

They collapsed because we have been relentless this year. Every chance to make the difference count in the league (with maybe exception of Livi away early) and we have done, and it has knocked the stuffing out them time and time again.

Ironically, after all the jibes about our mental strength, it's them who have failed there, whereas we have stepped up when it mattered, in one of the biggest seasons in our history.

Of course we don't get respect, we are The Rangers. The taig loving mhedia don't believe in giving us praise, but I can see them trying to crawl up our arse once the league is done and dusted, that's when we, as a Club, should tell them to fuck off. We should fuck up any interview with sky and bt too, in the best possible way of course, or better still, just refuse to give them one.

I can also see the filth throwing a game so that we don't win the title at the paedodome, giving them a number of excuses to come out with.

We haven't been given the full credit so far due to the tarrier nuclear explosion but as soon as we are mathematically clear then the plaudits should pour in. We've been fucking fantastic this season so far and no reason to believe that won't continue until May.

6 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

The taigs are always hitting out with stuff like “we’ve handed it to them” and other such shite. We’ve only played them twice. In all of our league games we’ve scored 66 we’ve conceded 7 have a 100% home record and are still unbeaten in the league and Europe going into February. It’s absolutely about how good Rangers are that the league is almost wrapped up at this stage. Whoever their manager was this season they’d of had a hell of a job keeping up with us. 

It's just a nonsense. Their form going into the first OF game was good. The arse fell out of them after Goldson put them to the sword, and it took them weeks to recover. Then their form going into the second OF game was good again. Then we beat them and they collapsed again. WE are doing this to them. We have been so relentless that they cannot keep up, and their confidence collapses each time they have a chance to pull it back a bit and we swipe them aside.

We are on course to better their record in every single title win they had in our absence. 

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

It's just a nonsense. Their form going into the first OF game was good. The arse fell out of them after Goldson put them to the sword, and it took them weeks to recover. Then their form going into the second OF game was good again. Then we beat them and they collapsed again. WE are doing this to them. We have been so relentless that they cannot keep up, and their confidence collapses each time they have a chance to pull it back a bit and we swipe them aside.

We are on course to better their record in every single title win they had in our absence. 

And long may it continue. 

5 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I'm still a wee bit nervous to be fair...just keep winning Rangers

oh and the league,europa league &  Scottish Cup treble would be lovely

I can see the tarriers trying to influence that the SC be  cancelled this year due to covid and the fact they have no chance of winning it.

Couldn't give two f**cks.
The people who count,and that is the support who appreciate what we have achieved so far.

Me personally have thought about last seasons lost email and an award of a title in a cupboard at hampden,and would this same scenario have happened to the mutants should we had the chance to face them the day before they called a halt to the season.
But!!!!.... aint going to dwell on it longer than a few seconds,and the title will be won on the actual football park.
Nor would i use a radio station to blubber about this season after thieving the title last season.
Roll on 18'00 hours tonight :excited:

The media is this country are no more than an extension the paedo's PR team. I don't give a fuck what any of them have to say. They will congratulate us through gritted teeth but they will never acknowledge the magnitude of the achievement when it comes.

We have heard from the media and all of those associated with Covid FC for years that they are not just miles or stratospheres ahead of us and everyone else, but lightyears - yet still every single victory for them is heralded as unprecedented and mythical levels of success. It seems to be lost on them that winning when you are the only horse in the race is not an achievement. For 7 years they they could do nothing but win it. We only entered the race 2 and a half years ago but we fell short in the 1st year. We lacked squad depth and possibly some belief in the 2nd before it was cut short. Now in the 3rd year we are running away with it and could potentially break the majority of the league records in the process. 

Despite mutants like Stewart, English and Walker wanking themselves dry over the years as they throw out every plaudit in the book towards a child abusing institution, they have gone nowhere as a club. They aren't any better now than in 2011. With all the hundreds of millions they have taken in the last decade they have barely made par in the national competitions and failed consistently in Europe.

55 is a vastly greater achievement than Terry Munro but they will never admit it. It takes a special club to return from plummeting to the depths we did and to overcome the hurdles we have. Granted we are not there yet, but I just hope when the time comes Gerrard and his staff, along with the board and all of the players fully understand the significance of what they have done and know how much it means to us, that's my only concern.

We wont get the credit we deserve till a few years down the line. The biggest thing for me is how well we've done in Europe with a team put together on a shoestring in comparison to the budgets of some teams we've played. 

In terms of the league, we'll never get the credit we are due and that's down to how spectacularly they have imploded. 

we now have a squad of players with a decent sell on fee and that's great and terrible in equal amounts. Don't want to see any of the starting 11 go but at least if they do, we should make money to re-invest. 

Archived