Don't Go To Bed Just Yet

Assegai

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

A tinge of disappointment in there for me.

No fingers pointed or blame portioned to others. 

Just simply a hope that he could have made it here, sadly it's not been the case but it is what it is.  

We got 6x what we paid for Kamara for him.

Zero disappointment here.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McCrorie has always been a permanent deal. We just decided to eat some if not all of the 350K Aberdeen owed us for the immediate transfer for Wright.

A clever piece of business imo. Gives wright a chance to bed in and stake a claim for the jersey for next season, i expect kent to offski to England in the summer if a decent bid comes in

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Just simply a hope that he could have made it here, sadly it's not been the case but it is what it is.  

Same here. We'll always have his performance in that Old Firm game.

Just now, esquire8 said:

wasnt a big mccrorie fan myself, plenty effort but not much else there. Certainly not good enough to hold down a place in our 1st team which is what he was wanting. Aberdeen is about his level imo

A good window for us. No bids for our best players. Players out nobody will miss and some more in to try and fight and develop for low fees - low risk. 

Also, Across the city they have lost two first team players and replaced them with a loan, while also not seeming to shore up that defence. 

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

A good window for us. No bids for our best players. Players out nobody will miss and some more in to try and fight and develop for low fees - low risk. 

Also, Across the city they have lost two first team players and replaced them with a loan, while also not seeming to shore up that defence. 

Don’t forget they didn’t terminate Duffys loan!!!

11 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Me as well.
Really had high hopes for this kid.
Wish him well in every match he plays,except against us. 

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The Kamara comparison is bizarre considering Glen only had 6 months left on his contract when we bought him.

Not sure why you wouldn't be bothered by losing a Rangers fan, with clear talent, whom we invested our own money into for years.

But each to their own. :tu:

31 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Winning 55 with Lennon in charge of them, Broon their captain and the captain of the Irish national team in there doing his bit to fuck them up too.

Who'd have had this in their wildest dreams a few years ago. :lol: 

All joking aside, if you were unfortunate enough to support them and, in their time of crisis, the only new blood was a third choice full back, you’d be going fucking mental.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

All joking aside, if you were unfortunate enough to support them and, in their time of crisis, the only new blood was a third choice full back, you’d be going fucking mental.

SSB on Tuesday night mate, I'm sure they will be going mental.

16 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Controversial but I’d like to have seen us try to loan out Morelos to someone like Lille for the rest of the season with an option to buy 

Not controversial just plain stupid. What a statement :lol:

Archived