Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Gazza1872 said:

What’s the dislike between the two and why does RM seem to have less traffic I’d have though most would’ve most been signed up to both 

Don't dislike them at all mate, we're all bears. Just think their site is shite and the amount of banning they do for nothing is beyond crazy.

You'd need to go on FF and ask them, many posters on here have been banned from FF for not following the sheep mentality and group think but most will recognise that they are still Rangers fans on FF, and like here have many decent posters.

Dont really trust  those seeking to perpetuate divide between the sites, leave that to them.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Don't dislike them at all mate, we're all bears. Just think their site is shite and the amount of banning they do for nothing is beyond crazy.

Fair mate just had that the other day then remembered I had a log in here I never used and just browsed, I quite enjoying seeing all opinions tbh 

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

You'd need to go on FF and ask them, many posters on here have been banned from FF for not following the sheep mentality and group think but most will recognise that they are still Rangers fans on FF, and like here have many decent posters.

Dont really trust  those seeking to perpetuate divide between the sites, leave that to them.

Not sure why I was banned, I think it was for getting quite annoyed at the “YNWA” thread about our fans singing it in honesty I was half cut haha

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

A mod posted that, nuff said really.

Agreed mate, spoke to a few I know personally that post on it and said that’s why you’ve been banned. I’m all for taking the pish out them we’re dienit but that’s a step to far 

Been banned from FF twice and on both occasions it happened within my first 10 posts :lol:

First time I used the same username I had on here and second time has obviously been my IP address. 

Second time was I didn’t want Lafferty resigned and they didn’t like it. 

Just now, Gazza1872 said:

Agreed mate, spoke to a few I know personally that post on it and said that’s why you’ve been banned. I’m all for taking the pish out them we’re dienit but that’s a step to far 

Talking pish in the Bears den is positively de rigueur mate, esp In match threads.:craphead:

Welcome to the board btw.

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Talking pish in the Bears den is positively de rigueur mate, esp In match threads.:craphead:

Welcome to the board btw.

Cheers mate! Match threads are always fun will be even better when we’ve people who’ve forgot to register a new account for their VST on RTV haha

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Been banned from FF twice and on both occasions it happened within my first 10 posts :lol:

First time I used the same username I had on here and second time has obviously been my IP address. 

Second time was I didn’t want Lafferty resigned and they didn’t like it. 

Think I’m last warning now on it but it’s a sad day when you can’t have a debate 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Our fans singing “YNWA” isn’t even debatable. That idea can just get right to fuck 

I’ve yet to meet anyone I know from games or bus that back the idea. Get it as far to fuck as possible it would be a red neck 

Was going to make another thread but if anyone is looking for tunes ahead of the game tomorrow, with a lot of loyalist songs being took off YouTube my mate has made his own page and added a lot with the Platoon, Bluenotes etc.

10 minutes ago, Gazza1872 said:

Think I’m last warning now on it but it’s a sad day when you can’t have a debate 

You'll find the mods in here are all good posters to start with and will debate rather than ban you for having the temerity to disagree, you would be absolutely slaughtered on here for some of the patter on that site right enough, fucking cringe fest.

Archived